We offer a range of incredible entertainment options including:
Alternative pop/punk band
New Orleans inspired hip hop brass band
Jazz band (vocal fronted or instrumental)
Sax and piano duo
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Experts in live entertainment - your event made perfect with our exceptional live acts.
- What are the highlights of your career?Our acts are comprised of experienced musicians who have rocked Glastonbury and arenas, toured the world on cruise liners, backed name artists (Westlife, Frank Turner, Billy Bragg and more), performed at numerous iconic jazz venues, and of course have played at countless weddings, corporate events and other special occasions up and down the country!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We put our all into everything that we do. We only work with the best musicians and crew and always deliver excellence.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Our acts are suited to all sorts of events. The majority of the work we do is corporate parties, weddings, and private events. We are happy to perform in absolutely any setting!
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients include household-name brands such as Spotify, Johnnie Walker whiskey, Diagio drinks, Fujifilm, and Splash Damage. We have also brought the party to many many happy couples on the most special day of their lives.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept payment via bacs
- How long do you play for?Each of our acts plays for a different amount of time as standard. For example - our function bands will play 2x 60 min sets, while the New Orleans inspired brass band will play 2x 45s, and our jazz options will play to suit your event timings.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?All of our acts are fully self-contained, and bring all equipment necessary for their performance.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All of our acts carry public liability insurance and we only use equipment with a current PAT certification.
- How much space do you require?All of our acts thrive with as big a stage as possible! We always try our best to make any space work, but please refer to the table below for suggested minimum stage sizes. Line up size Suggested minimum stage size (WxD) Duo 3m x 2m // 10ft x 6.5ft Trio 3.5m x 3m // 11.5ft x 10ft Four-piece 4m x 3m // 13ft x 10ft Five-piece 5m x 3m // 16.5ft x 10ft Six-piece 6m x 3m // 19.5ft x 10ft Seven-piece 7m x 3m // 23ft x 10ft
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course we can play your favourite tune! As standard all of our acts offer two completely bespoke cover songs – perfect for first dances. We also offer the chance to mould our sets to your preferences by letting you choose up to 5 songs from our songlist for us to include on the day.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We perform two sets between 1930 and 0000 as standard. Our sets can be whenever you like within that window.
- What style of music do you offer?Each of our acts has it's own theme, but we still include a selection of tunes with a wide appeal for all ages and preferences
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes! As standard all of our acts offer two completely bespoke cover songs – perfect for first dances. We also offer the chance to mould our sets to your preferences by letting you choose up to 5 songs from our songlist for us to include on the day.
- Do you do open-air acts?We sure do! All of our acts can perform outside. Our brass band and acoustic band in particular are both extremely well-suited for this, and can roam around your venue and grounds whilst playing.
80s show, pop/punk and alternative show, acoustic band show, jazz band show, New Orleans inspired brass show, jazz show, sax and piano duo performance