Oxford-based freelance photographer with a healthy obsession with the Great Outdoors. Having spent the past five years working and travelling through South America, Australia and Asia, I have experience photographing a wide range of clients and cultures. Now with two feet firmly on the ground I am available for events, portraits, family photos and more!
Tom• 13 May 2019
We hired Hannah to take headshots of each member of the team, as well as a group shot of the entire team. She was absolutely fantastic! The whole time she was professional and had the team laughing, smiling and relaxed. The shots turned out better than we could have expected, and she had them edited and sent to us in less than 48 hours. We would absolutely hire Hannah again and highly recommend her!
Claire Kaveney• 24 May 2019
Hannah is amazing! The whole experience from start to finish was organized, quick and fun. I was slightly nervous but Hannah made a safe and friendly environment so i relaxed immediately. The photo's are gorgeous and better than i even thought possible!
- What services do you offer?I am available for a range of services, including but not limited to: Travel & lifestyle, Portraits, Events, Food & Beverage
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Just one wedding a day!
- What style of photos do you take?Candid, documentary.
- What kind of technology do you use?My faithful Canon 5Diii, a range of Canon lenses and a powerful speed light. Additional lighting, studio back drop and tripods available if required.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Photos can be viewed & downloaded from a personal album on Dropbox
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?7 - 10 days
- Do you send all the photos taken?I will sort and edit down the photos, but full unedited albums are available upon request.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I predominantly work alone, unless the job requires an assistant or second shooter.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have not yet required a replacement photographer.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Travel & Lifestyle