Hazaar are a high octane klezmer band hailing from the murky depths of Dartmoor consisting of clarinet/sax, flute, violin, guitar/vocals, double bass and drums. Hazaar are very versitile and can perform from a duo for a smaller event or as background music up to the full six piece band for the authentic dancing atmosphere.
The traditional tunes that the band perform have become a fresh fusion that demonstrates the virtuosity and creativity of these individual artists. Hazaar's set is bursting with character from many genres that combine to create an authentic yet modern, on-the-edge approach to the klezmer traditions. A band guaranteed to bring laughter, song and dance!
Hazaar can be booked for a wide a range of events including weddings, parties, festivals, bar and bat mitzvahs, naming ceremonies and more!
Please feel free to contact us for further details. Hazaar are an experienced wedding band and will work with you to ensure that the requirements are suitable. The band can...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A raucous orchestra of klezmer mayhem, this band will take you across the Balkans and beyond!
- What are the highlights of your career?Too many to list! From manorial weddings a hen party!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Hazaar are versatile musicians and can perform acoustically or with a PA. we have also been know to pick up our instruments and wander around...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, festivals, functions, private parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Beautiful Days festival, Asthall Manor, Exeter Respect Festival, Kingsbridge Food and Drink Festival, Exeter Acoustica, The Phoenix, The Old Firehouse, Offgrid Festival, Green Man Festival, Lustleigh Show, Chagfarm, and a range of private weddings, hand castings, naming ceremonies, private parties and hen parties
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash
- How long do you play for?2 hours
- How much space do you require?3 metres square
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break of 10 minutes or as required by the client.
A wide repertoire consisting of traditional klezmer tunes with a few Russian, Greek and Balkan tunes.