Hayley Pettit Photography
Verified bookings: 0
Price from: £999
Documentary Wedding and Family Photography for the camera shy! Creative, natural and storytelling photographers based in St.Neots
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Family Photography
- What does the wedding package include?All couples receive the following: A consultation, whether it's over the phone or over tea & cake is up to you! A collection of unique images that tell the story of your day, all high res and unwatermarked Unlimited downloads with full printing and sharing rights An online gallery to share with family & friends 10% off all future family shoots A few little surprises along the way As well as one of the following packages: Moonstone Half day coverage captured by Hayley from guest arrival at your ceremony through to the wedding breakfast - 5 hours Approx 400 images edited in our style, in a mix of colour and black & white Amethyst 2 Photographers- Full day coverage captured by Hayley & Craig, from Prep through to the dancing - unlimited hours Approx 700 images edited in our style, in a mix of colour and black & white Rose Quartz Pre Wedding Couple shoot 2 Photographers - Full day coverage captured by Hayley & Craig from Prep through to the dancing - unlimited hours Approx 1000 images edited in our style, in a mix of colour and black & white Video Highlights set to licenced music 8"x8" Layflat Photobook
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No!
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary Wedding Photography. Creative, natural and storytelling photography.
- What kind of technology do you use?4 x Canon 5D MK IV along with a range of Canon lenses
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, all couples receive a password protected online gallery to download, print and share their images.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 Weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, we work on a quality over quantity principle and provide our couples with approx 700-800 fully edited images that reflect the story of their wedding day.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?There are two of us to run the buisness and shoot weddings and family sessions together.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we work with a network of professionals for such eventualities and have a number of wonderful photographers on speed dial!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
Creative, natural and storytelling photography for weddings and families based in St Neots