The Merry Merry Christmas Carol Singing Trio give stunning performances for every kind of festive event imaginable. Our singers are all top graduates from The Guildhall School of Music, Royal Academy, Royal Collage of Music, Trinity, and The San Francisco Conservatory of Music and thus trained to give superb performances with the flexibility to fit any unique requests. We rehearse our extensive festive repertoire of traditional carols and fun seasonal songs in glorious a cappella harmony at the start of every season and perform for wedding ceremonies, drinks receptions, wedding dinners, corporate events, recordings and live functions. Start your event off perfectly with an instantly festive atmosphere with our singing to your guests as the arrive at your corporate event, dinner, party, festival or wedding.
Nicola Maguire• 21 Dec 2018
Absolutely brilliant carollers! They definitely added the Christmas feel to our amazing wedding day on 21/12. Thank you!
Mollie Lammas• 18 Nov 2016
"I was luckily enough to have the carol singing trio at my work Christmas in which I organised. They were excellent, everyone was extremely impressed by them. It was a pleasure having them, they was happy and willing to do exactly what we asked of them, they were in no rush to leave as soon as their time was up. I will definitely be advising friends and family to book them with any up coming events they have.
As a company we want to say a massive thank you!"
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We've performed for every kind of personal, corporate, and PR event imaginable.
- How long do you play for?This depends entirely on the circumstances of the event and the style of performance. Please let us know what you're looking for and we'll be happy to advise.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, where appropriate we will bring our own amplification. This will need to be factored into the expenses so please let us know up front the size of your party and we'll be happy to give you an appropriate quote. We don't usually require any special lighting, but will be happy to include this if requested. We work with many sound engineers and AV technicians and can supply whatever is needed for your event. That said, if you already have an AV team or DJ working for your event we're happy to work in conjunction with them to save you the cost of hiring ours.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. We have full Public Liability cover up to £5,000,000. Many of our performances are acoustic and/or a cappella, but where tech is required everything we bring is PAT tested and of the highest quality.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As well as performing the beloved favourites we also specialise in creating bespoke performances. Just let us know what special requests you might have when you enquire and we'll be happy to help.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Our performances are all unique and designed to fit the event. Please let us know what you have in mind and we'll advise what we've found in our vast experience of all types of events what usually works best to fit.
Our fun and festive repertoire list is:
1. All I Want for Christmas
2. Angels We have Heard on High
3. Away in a Manger version 1 (British)
4. Away in a Manger version 2 (American)
5. Carol of ...