Recently awarded ‘Best Wedding Harpist - London’ at the 2019 Global Wedding Awards, and with over 15 years' experience, harpist Harriet has played for Royalty, film stars, and top orchestras like the Philharmonia!
Equally at home performing live on ITV’s Good Morning Britain as she is in hospitals, private homes and concert halls and hotels, award winning harpist Harriet is in high demand for weddings and functions due to her expertise and performing flair. Harriet takes pride in combining her musical talent with absolute professionalism, a killer set list, and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Harriet’s harp has taken her to diverse locations and star studded events including a performance in front of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II as part of the celebrations for her Diamond Jubilee, an appearance at the BRIT Awards and a live duet on TV with Dermot O'Leary for Channel 4's Celebrity Big Brother. A versatile performer, not only has she has dressed up as an angel to appear at London’s Fabric Nigh...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding ceremonies Wedding receptions Corporate events Concerts Birthday parties Private events
- How long do you play for?I am usually booked for between 1 and 3 hours but can play for longer. I take a 15 minute break each hour.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?N/A
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I am a member of the MU which povides PLI. I do not have PAT testing as I play an acoustic instrument.
- How much space do you require?Approx 2m sq
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As long as I can obtain sheet music and it is playable on the harp, I am happy to take requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?a 15 minute break each hour
Harriet can provide solo harp performances or duos of two harps, flute and harp, violin and harp, or soprano and harp.
A guide to Harriet's solo set lists are below:
Bach - Prelude ...