Solo harpist and singer Alice Wall or duet with harp and violinist Juliet Walshe. Playing a variety of modern classics, classical and traditional from the wedding favourites to advance requests.
Services From Harpist By The Sea
Solo Harpist - 1 Hour
Harp Lesson 1 hour
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, corporate events, christenings, funerals,pub gigs, hotels.
- Who are your previous clients?over 50 previous wedding couples, Cornwall harp and Gurdy Festival, The Great Estate Festival, Tropical Pressure festival, The National Maritime Museum, various care homes (Langholme Falmouth, Poldhu Care home), The Poly, The Eden Project, Falmouth Town Council and Enys Gardens and many others.
- How long do you play for?Between 1-3hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a small amplifier
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Not too big a space
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with plenty of notice. I may ask for an extra charge too.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Every hour for 5-10min
John ledgend-All of me
Christina Perry- 1000 years
Elvis-I can’t help falling in love with you
Ellie Goulding- How long will I love you
Stranglers – Golden Brown
Sarstedt – Where do you go to (my lovely)
Coldplay – Clocks
Blake – Walking in the air (from the snowman)
Arlen – Over the Rainbow (from Wizard of OZ)
Sting – Fields of Gold
Metallica- Nothing else Matters
David Bowie- Man who sold the World
U2- with or without you.
Game of Throne Theme tune
Elton John- Can you feel the love tonight (from the Lion King)achabels cannon by Pachabel
The Wedding March-Mendelssohn.
Jesu joy of mans desiring by J.S Bach
Prelude in C By Bach
The grenadier and the lady (old English folk song)
Sheebeg Sheemore by Carolan
Planxty Irwin by Carolan
Trip to Sligo(Ireland)
Wild Mountain Thyme (Scotland)
Delyo Syvy (cornwall)
Morning has Broken (hymn)
Searching for Lambs (old english folk song