Services From Harold's Hog Roast
Locally Reared Pork Hog Roast
Professional Hog Roast and BBQ caterers. Serving quality Sussex reared meats.
- Professional caterers for groups from x50 up to x400
- Covering Sussex, Kent, London and the South East
- Serving quality Sussex reared pork and meats
- Perfect for Weddings, Corporate Functions, Family Celebrations, Pop-up Events and Festivals
- 5* Food Hygiene Rating. Our staff have all necessary food hygiene qualifications
- We are fully insured and have up to date gas certification
- Serving Hog Roast Baps with stuffing, apple sauce & crackling
- Or plated option with selection of sides and salads
- Lamb, Beef, BBQ or Exotic Meat BBQ option available
- Always happy to put together a quote/package for your event
Sarah• Feb. 8, 2020
We used Harold’s Hog Roast for my 40th. Russel was in contact from the beginning. He asked the right questions and catered for a few different dietary requirements. I would highly recommend them.
Jenni• Aug. 20, 2017
"Just wanted to say thank you so much for an amazing service yesterday. Your team were absolutely fantastic and so professional. The food was lovely and the service from Luke and Erin was faultless.
Thank you and I'm sure we will be using you again.
Nadine• Aug. 20, 2016
"I just wanna tell you how very pleased and happy we were of your attendance on our wedding day.
Your food was absolutely stunning. Everyone commented on how great it was and what a good idea it was to have you do our catering.
I can't thank you enough.
I will have no hesitation on recommending you.
Mary• Aug. 13, 2016
"Wow what can I say!
We definitely picked the right people to cater for our wedding.
Amazing amazing food, best BBQ food we have had, and everybody commented on it too.
Your fabulous professional team who were outstanding helped to make our day very special and we are so grateful.
Many many thanks
Do you offer a venue for the banquet?
We are fully mobile so will work at any venue you have booked
Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?
Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?
Crockery & Cutlery Hire