Halo's are a young band made up of some of the most in-demand session musicians in the UK. Our band members have built up a wealth of experience playing with artists such as John Newman, Rod Stewart, Akala, Kwabs and Jehst.
We bring a fresh touch to our performances with a repertoire focused on arrangements of modern pop, soul and R&B which we mix with classic hits.
We have performed for major clients and venues such as Spotify, Rolls Royce, The British Museum, Ronnie Scotts, The Hilton, Kew Gardens, The Ministry of Defence, Park Plaza Hotels and The Saracens FC. Having worked in the music industry for years we draw on our experience to deliver shows that are always high energy and engaging.
Vicky Clarke• Nov. 2, 2019
Halos came to play at our wedding and they were absolutely INCREDIBLE! We really just can't recommend them enough - they totally brought the party for the evening. Both myself and my husband as well as all of our guests had an absolutely incredible time - our guests have talked about it as one of their favourite parts of the day. They were so flexible with their set list and the DJ was just perfect on the evening, playing lots of requests to keep our guests happy. The lead vocalist has to have a shout out - what a voice!! Thanks so much to the Halos for being part of our day and being utterly, utterly brilliant - everyone should book this band!
Eloise Alexander• Sept. 21, 2019
Halos were everything that we hoped they'd be and more. When we set out in search of our wedding band, we quickly discovered that there are hundreds generic wedding bands that all play the same thing (a lot of chart pop music). We wanted a band with an edge who could play soul, rnb, garage, and motown as well as some pop, and they definitely delivered. Julie, the female lead, is sensational!! One of the most important things for us was to find a band who looked like they were enjoying themselves. We wanted a band who would dance, interact with the crowd and look like they were enjoying their music as much as us... Halos are exactly the band for this. All of our guests commented on how fantastic Halos were, and where did we find them. I can't recommend them enough!! Thank you guys, we'll see you again for sure.
Richard Dowse• Sept. 7, 2019
We had a party at our house in Kent for my wife's 40th this weekend and booked Halos to play (Jim and Julie as a duo). The music selection was superb as was Julie's voice and Jim's guitar playing. It was a pleasure to meet them both too - they are very friendly and highly professional. We, as well as all our guests, would recommend these guys so once again a big thank you for being an important part of a fantastic day. All the best!
Clare Cullen• June 15, 2019
Halos helped make my husbands 40th an afternoon and night to remember.
Arrived with loads of time to set up, and 2 hour sets, great vibe and a lovely voice for a long summer afternoon. Couldn’t recommend them enough!
Gary Farrell• May 4, 2019
"Tier 1 performers, the Halo's played a sensational couple of sets at our wedding.
Week's later everyone still mentions how great they were, and a few are planning on booking them for their events too.
Their overall sound and style is fantastic, and Julie's vocals are absolutely mega. They delivered exactly what they promised, and smashed out refreshing versions of well known classics without ever hitting any cliche tunes.
Jim was outstanding to deal with and made the whole coordination a breeze. He checked in a couple of times over the evening to make sure things were on point too.
I don't think you'll find a more talented and professional group on the event circuit. Can not recommend these guys highly enough. Absolutely stellar outfit! Book them. You will not be disappointed."
Camilla Thrush• March 3, 2019
Halos were great band, they really listened to what I wanted to have played and changed the set when requested. They were really friendly on the night; the music was really good and nearly everyone wanted to know where I had found them. They helped make my birthday party a very special event and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a live, friendly energetic band for that special occasion.
Services From Halos
4 Piece Band - 2 x 60 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fresh, high energy and modern party band.
- What are the highlights of your career?Some highlights include our members playing with internationally renowned artists such as John Newman, Rod Stewart and Kwabs. Other highlights include our members own projects that they run supporting international artists such as Teedra Moses and Steve Lehman.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We do interesting arrangements of modern pop tunes and try to steer clear of standard function repertoire that most bands use to fill up set times. We want every tune to be engaging, we do not have any filler tunes in our sets. We will also arrange up to 2 bespoke requests as part of our price.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We mainly play wedding and private events although we also receive bookings from London music venues as we are all active in the professional music scene and are known session performers.
- Who are your previous clients?We have performed for major clients such as Spotify, Rolls Royce, The Ministry of Defence, Kew Gardens, The British Museum, London Zoo, The Hilton, Park Plaza Hotels and The Saracens FC. We have also performed at venues such as Ronnie Scotts, Old Street Records and The Vortex Jazz Club.
- How can event planners pay for your services?They can pay by bank transfer or cash.
- How long do you play for?Normally we do 2 x 60 minute sets although this is negotiable and can be extended as we have a large repertoire.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We own our own PA, they are a pair of ELX 112 powered speakers. Combined power of 2000W and frequency range 55Hz-20KHz. We also have our own lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We require very little space as we are a 4-piece band.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, up to 2 bespoke tunes are included in the price.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This is negotiable and we are flexible around event timings.
One Dance - Drake
Déjà vu - Destiny's Child
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
New Rules - Due Lipa
You Got the Love - Florence and the Machine
Flowers - Sweet Female Attitude
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Hey Ya - Outkast
Sweet Like Chocolate - Shanks and Bigfoot
Hold My Hand - Jess Glynn
Show Me Love - Robin S
'Gotta Get Through This - Daniel Beddingfield
One Kiss - Calvin Harris
Shape of you - Ed Sheehan
Wild Thoughts - Rihanna/DJ Khalid
Sorry - Justin Bieber
Everybody Dance - Chic
Upside Down - Diana Ross
Ain't nobody - Chaka Khan
We Are Family - Sisiter Sledge
Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
Thinking of You - Sisiter Sledge
Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
September - Earth Wind Fire
Signed sealed delivered - Stevie Wonder
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Nice For What - Drake
Rather Be- Jess Glynn
If I Ain't got you - Alicia Keys
Try Again - Aaliyah
Love Like This - Mary J Blidge
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
Seven Days - Craig David
Only Girl In The World - Rihanna
We found love - Rihanna
Umbrella - Rihanna
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
This Love - Maroon 5
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Say my name - Destiny's Child
Independent Woman - Destiny's Child
Bills, Bills, Bills, - Destiny's Child
Happy - Pharell
Let me love you - Mario
Lady Marmalade - Various
Cry me a river - Justin Timberlake
Senorita - Justin Timberlake
Waiting All Night - Rudimental
Cold Water - Major Lazer/Justin Bieber
Crazy - Gnarles Barkley
All About that Bass - Meghan Trainer
Rolling in the deep - Adele
Rude - Magic
Hello - Adele
Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae
No Scrubs - TLC
Used to love you - John Legend
Trick Me - Kelis
Wish I Didin't Miss You - Angie Stone
If you had my love - Jennifer Lopez
Right Here - SWV
Angel of Mine - Monica
Are you that somebody - Aaliyah
A long walk - Jill Scott
Golden - Jill Scott
So Sick - Neo
Feel Like Making Love - Roberta Flack/ D'Angelo
Girls Just wanna have fun - Cindi Lauper
Get Down On It - Kool and the Gang
1999 - Prince
Kiss - Prince
I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
Cream - Prince
Rock With You - Michael Jackson
I Can't Help It - Michael Jackson
P.Y.T - Michael Jackson
Cant stop till u get enough - Michael Jackson
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Station
All I Do - Stevie Wonder
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Always - Stevie Wonder
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Aint No Mountain - Marvin Gaye
You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
Soul Man - The Blues Brothers
I Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
Best of my Love - The Emotions
I got a woman - Ray Charles
Dancing in the street - Martha and the Vandellas
My Guy - Mary Wells
My Girl - The Temptations
Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
Stand By Me - Ben E King
Lets Get It On - Marvin Gaye
feeling of You - Sister Sledge
Your love is my love - Whitney Houston
It's not right buts its ok - Whitney Houston
Killing me softly - Roberta Flack/The Fugees
Teardrops - Womack and Womack
Let's stay together - Al Green
ABC - Jackson 5
Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
Is This Love - Bob Marley
Everybody Loves the Sunshine - Roy Ayers
Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now - Luther Vandorss
Ain't no sunshine - Bill Withers
Think - Aretha Franklin
I heard it through the grapevine - Marvin Gaye
Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
Summertime - Ella Fitzgerld