Halo's are a young band made up of some of the most in-demand session musicians in the UK. Our band members have built up a wealth of experience playing with artists such as John Newman, Rod Stewart, Akala, Kwabs and Jehst.
We bring a fresh touch to our performances with a repertoire focused on arrangements of modern pop, soul and R&B which we mix with classic hits.
We have performed for major clients and venues such as Spotify, Rolls Royce, The British Museum, Ronnie Scotts, The Hilton, Kew Gardens, The Ministry of Defence, Park Plaza Hotels and The Saracens FC. Having worked in the music industry for years we draw on our experience to deliver shows that are always high energy and engaging.
Camilla Thrush• 3 Mar 2019
Halos were great band, they really listened to what I wanted to have played and changed the set when requested. They were really friendly on the night; the music was really good and nearly everyone wanted to know where I had found them. They helped make my birthday party a very special event and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a live, friendly energetic band for that special occasion.
Clare Cullen• 15 Jun 2019
Halos helped make my husbands 40th an afternoon and night to remember.
Arrived with loads of time to set up, and 2 hour sets, great vibe and a lovely voice for a long summer afternoon. Couldn’t recommend them enough!
Fiona Hillier• 7 Jul 2018
"Halos performed at my garden birthday party a few weeks ago and to say they were brilliant is an understatement!
Throughout the whole process Jim was very professional but also very easy to communicate with. A thoroughly lovely guy!
The day was just perfect, amazing weather, England
beating Sweden to kick the party off, and the music being the icing on the cake. Chilled, relaxed, funky soulful tunes. Julie has the most amazing voice and Jim and George excellent musicians. We loved them ...
Gary Farrell• 4 May 2019
"Tier 1 performers, the Halo's played a sensational couple of sets at our wedding.
Week's later everyone still mentions how great they were, and a few are planning on booking them for their events too.
Their overall sound and style is fantastic, and Julie's vocals are absolutely mega. They delivered exactly what they promised, and smashed out refreshing versions of well known classics without ever hitting any cliche tunes.
Jim was outstanding to deal with and made the whole coordinat...
Elena• 5 Feb 2019
Halos is a wonderful, very professional and entertaining band. They have accommodated our requirements and ensured everyone's having a good time. I definitely recommend them and would book them again.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fresh, high energy and modern party band.
- What are the highlights of your career?Some highlights include our members playing with internationally renowned artists such as John Newman, Rod Stewart and Kwabs. Other highlights include our members own projects that they run supporting international artists such as Teedra Moses and Steve Lehman.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We do interesting arrangements of modern pop tunes and try to steer clear of standard function repertoire that most bands use to fill up set times. We want every tune to be engaging, we do not have any filler tunes in our sets. We will also arrange up to 2 bespoke requests as part of our price.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We mainly play wedding and private events although we also receive bookings from London music venues as we are all active in the professional music scene and are known session performers.
- Who are your previous clients?We have performed for major clients such as Spotify, Rolls Royce, The Ministry of Defence, Kew Gardens, The British Museum, London Zoo, The Hilton, Park Plaza Hotels and The Saracens FC. We have also performed at venues such as Ronnie Scotts, Old Street Records and The Vortex Jazz Club.
- How can event planners pay for your services?They can pay by bank transfer or cash.
- How long do you play for?Normally we do 2 x 60 minute sets although this is negotiable and can be extended as we have a large repertoire.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We own our own PA, they are a pair of ELX 112 powered speakers. Combined power of 2000W and frequency range 55Hz-20KHz. We also have our own lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We require very little space as we are a 4-piece band.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, up to 2 bespoke tunes are included in the price.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This is negotiable and we are flexible around event timings.
One Dance - Drake
Déjà vu - Destiny's Child
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
New Rules - Due Lipa
You Got the Love - Florence and the Machine
Flowers - Sweet Female Attitude
Treasure - Bruno...