The young entrepreneur describes the experience of setting up and expanding his business in London as “incredible”: “I have been so lucky to meet many enthusiastic people throughout this journey; people with a genuine desire to take part and contribute in making Guasacaca such a flourishing business.”
Indeed, since setting up its first stall at Deptford Market in South East London back in 2013, Guasacaca has taken over the London street market scene, popping up its signature stalls across the city’s trendiest markets, including Portobello and Pump Shoreditch.
Throughout the years, the business has secured a strong presence across the city’s food markets and keeps on growing and expanding. David talks proudly of his team, whose members he describes as enthusiastic, happy, motivated and focused on carrying the business forward. They all share the same dream: conquering the hearts -and palates- of British and international customers in the UK and beyond.
Services From Guasacaca
Venezuelan Food Catering Services
- What services do you offer?Food Catering Private Events Corporate Events Food & Bar
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No at the moment.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?It depends on the ocasion and the menu offered
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Venezuelan Food Buns Rice & Salad Bowls
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, sorry.
- How does the open bar work?You can hire our private bar with a barman included. you can reserve per hour, per drinks or per person.
- What is included in the menu?Food, Cutlery, Staff, Van/Gazebo, etc.
Arepas are Venezuela’s quintessential and most beloved food.
Stuffed and grilled gluten-free Corn Bun which is opened like a pocket and filled up with a variety of fillings. It's crunchy on the outside and fluffy and steamy in the inside made from a white corn flour.
They are versatile as they can be stuffed with beef, chicken, pork and a variety of veggie and vegan options.
They also have excellent nutritional value! Arepas are gluten free, nut free and dairy free, and are a great source of vitamins and fibre.
They are delicious and filling, always prepared and delivered with a warm Venezuelan smile.
Yuca Frita -
Crispy spiced cassava fries, served with Guasacaca sauce and black pepper
(Deep fried cheese sticks)
Served with a variety of sauces: Guasacaca, Guava, Chilli and Sugar Cane/Orange
Rum Shots Experience