Groovething are a fantastic party band, flexible from 5 to 8 piece, based in Cheshire but available throughout the UK.
If you are looking for a top quality live band to play at your wedding, entertainment for a corporate event or a live band for any other occasion, we are the band for you!
With a varied repertoire of pop, soul, motown, funk, pop and disco from the 60's right through to the modern era, the band are well qualified to provide a truly memorable night of live music.
Danielle• Sept. 14, 2018
You were absolutely brilliant at our wedding and I had so many people say you were fantastic! Thank you!
Deborah and Liam• Aug. 11, 2018
It was really important to us to have a proper band and full dance floor, and you guys delivered and some! Thanks to you guys the dance floor wasn’t just full but was overflowing all night; I even ended up with ‘dancing stitch’!
Joanne and Matthew• July 7, 2018
Thank you so much for being part of our wedding and making the day so memorable. Everyone loved the music and did not want you to go home at the end of the second set! You kept the dance floor full and we really enjoyed the evening!
Claire Marsh• June 30, 2018
I held my 10th Charity Moon & Stars Ball on Saturday night in aid of Cancer Research UK. My dealings with Groovething have been exceptional from day one, they were complete professionals on the night meeting all my itinerary times. The dance floor was full all night with the music catering for everybody there. Complete professionals I can not recommend them highly enough and look forward to working with them again at next year’s event! Thank you Groovething you are one special find!!
Debbie• May 5, 2018
"Would just like to say a huge thank you to the band for Saturday, we had an amazing night and the music was fantastic! We would highly recommend you and will keep your info for any future events. Thank you again!
Debbie, Corporate Event at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate"
Sarah and Bradley• April 7, 2018
"We are still in Mexico on our honeymoon so sorry it has taken so long to contact yourself. Just wanted to send a little email to say thank you for playing at our wedding reception. Your performance as a band was just perfect. Everyone has commented on how fantastic you were. You made our night! Thank you again, we would definitely recommend you.
Sarah and Bradley, Wedding Reception, The Daffodil Hotel, Grasmere, Lake District"
Services From Groovething
5-Piece Band With Female Vocals - 2 x 45 Minutes
7-Piece Band with Fabulous Horn Section - 2 X 60 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fabulous live band with a huge repertoire and an optional horn section
- What are the highlights of your career?All the fantastic weddings we've been priveleged to perform at.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer a range of line-up options, from a smaller 5-piece, right up to an 8-piece with horn section.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events and Parties
- Who are your previous clients?Center Parcs, Tesco, Barclays, Airbus, University of Manchester
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment is typically via BACS, but cash and cheques are accepted.
- How long do you play for?As standard we provide 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minutes set, with a short break in-between (15-30 minutes) but we can accommodate any requirements you might have.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We come equipped with a state of the art PA system and lighting rig, all inclusive, designed to accommodate any size venue and audience.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?6 metres by 4 metres ideally.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will happily prepare first dance numbers or other special requests for a small additional fee and sufficient notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?As standard we provide 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute sets, with a short break in-between (15-30 minutes) but we can accommodate any requirements you might have.
American Boy - Estelle
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
California Gurls - Katy Perry
Cosmic Girl - Jamiroquai
Counting Stars - One Republic
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Crazy in Love - Beyonce
Do Your Thing - Basement Jaxx
Domino - Jessie J
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Get Lucky – Daft Punk
Happy - Pharrell
Rather Be - Clean Bandit
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
Mercy - Duffy
Livin’ on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
Relight My Fire - Take That
Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
Murder On The Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis Bextor
Music - Madonna
Never Forget You - Noisettes
Price Tag - Jessie J
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Summer of ’69 - Bryan Adams
Only Girl in the World - Rihanna
Super Duper Love - Joss Stone
This Love - Maroon 5
We Found Love - Rihanna
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
You Got The Love - Florence and the Machine
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
70’s - 80’s
Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson Five
Call Me - Blondie
Car Wash - Rose Royce
Dancing Queen – ABBA
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
Disco Inferno - The Trammps
Good Times - Chic
Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
I Want You Back - Jackson 5
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Lady Marmalade - Labelle
Love Really Hurts Without You - Billy Ocean
Nutbush City - Tina Turner
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
Shake Your Body Down to the Ground - Jackson 5
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Superstition - Steve Wonder
Take a Chance on Me - ABBA
Thank You For The Music - ABBA
Waterloo - ABBA
We are Family -Sister Sledge
Le Freak - Chic
50’s - 60’s
Get Ready - The Temptations
I Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
Hard To Handle - Otis Redding
Heatwave - Martha Reeves & the Vandellas
Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Knock on Wood - Otis Redding
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Jailhouse Rock -Elvis Presley
Nowhere to Run - Martha and the Vandellas
Think - Aretha Franklin
River Deep Mountain High - Tina Turner
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
Stop! In The Name of Love -The Supremes
Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin
Twist & Shout - The Beatles
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
You Can’t Hurry Love - The Supremes
My Girl - The Temptations
I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Hard Day’s Night - The Beatles