Groovething are a fantastic party band, flexible from 5 to 8 piece, based in Cheshire but available throughout the UK.
If you are looking for a top quality live band to play at your wedding, entertainment for a corporate event or a live band for any other occasion, we are the band for you!
With a varied repertoire of pop, soul, motown, funk, pop and disco from the 60's right through to the modern era, the band are well qualified to provide a truly memorable night of live music.
Claire Marsh• 30 Jun 2018
I held my 10th Charity Moon & Stars Ball on Saturday night in aid of Cancer Research UK. My dealings with Groovething have been exceptional from day one, they were complete professionals on the night meeting all my itinerary times. The dance floor was full all night with the music catering for everybody there. Complete professionals I can not recommend them highly enough and look forward to working with them again at next year’s event! Thank you Groovething you are one special find!!
Tim and Rachel• 3 Mar 2018
The band were excellent on the night. A lot of people commented to us during and afterwards how good you all were – the music choices were perfect and were performed brilliantly. You kept the pace up and the music going continuously through the sets and it was exactly what we were after, worth every penny. Our only regret is not pricing you up to perform for longer! Of all the things we spent money on for the wedding, a live band was a “must” for us, and you did not disappoint!
Debbie• 5 May 2018
"Would just like to say a huge thank you to the band for Saturday, we had an amazing night and the music was fantastic! We would highly recommend you and will keep your info for any future events. Thank you again!
Debbie, Corporate Event at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate"
Sarah and Bradley• 7 Apr 2018
"We are still in Mexico on our honeymoon so sorry it has taken so long to contact yourself. Just wanted to send a little email to say thank you for playing at our wedding reception. Your performance as a band was just perfect. Everyone has commented on how fantastic you were. You made our night! Thank you again, we would definitely recommend you.
Sarah and Bradley, Wedding Reception, The Daffodil Hotel, Grasmere, Lake District"
Deborah and Liam• 11 Aug 2018
It was really important to us to have a proper band and full dance floor, and you guys delivered and some! Thanks to you guys the dance floor wasn’t just full but was overflowing all night; I even ended up with ‘dancing stitch’!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?As standard we provide 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute sets, with a short break in-between (15-30 minutes) but we can accommodate any requirements you might have.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will happily prepare first dance numbers or other special requests for a small additional fee and sufficient notice.
- How much space do you require?6 metres by 4 metres ideally.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We come equipped with a state of the art PA system and lighting rig, all inclusive, designed to accommodate any size venue and audience.
- How long do you play for?As standard we provide 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minutes set, with a short break in-between (15-30 minutes) but we can accommodate any requirements you might have.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment is typically via BACS, but cash and cheques are accepted.
- Who are your previous clients?Center Parcs, Tesco, Barclays, Airbus, University of Manchester
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events and Parties
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer a range of line-up options, from a smaller 5-piece, right up to an 8-piece with horn section.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Groovething are a Cheshire based, 5-8 piece live wedding, party and event band playing a mix of lively pop, soul, funk and disco in venues all across the UK.
- What are the highlights of your career?All the fantastic weddings we've been priveleged to perform at.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fabulous live band with a huge repertoire and an optional horn section
American Boy - Estelle
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
California Gurls - Katy Perry
Cosmic Girl - Jamiroquai
Counting Stars - One Republic
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
Crazy - Gnarls Bark...