Groove Collider are five experienced musicians based in the West Midlands. With a mix of dynamic vocal harmonies, energetic guitars and drums, our live sound won’t fail to disappoint.
We perform an original live set of first dance songs, wedding music and many well loved party songs. Our song list is finely tuned to include Pop, Rock, Reggae, Disco, Indie and Easy Listening – so something for every age group.
Groove Collider pride ourselves on delivering a fun and friendly performance so guests feel comfortable, engaged and most importantly enjoy themselves.
Megan Jones• Aug. 4, 2018
We had the pleasure of listening to Groove Collider for the afternoon at our Summer Garden Party at The Victoria Inn Barnt Green and they were absolutely fantastic. They played a brilliant variety of songs and our guests loved them. We can’t wait to have these guys back!
Carole Doyle• May 5, 2018
What can I say other than fantastic, my hiking partner and I decided a local band would be good for all to remember Ned Edwards who sadly passed away just over a year ago. We thought we would raise money for MIND and not only did we raise enough to pay the band but also an additional £378.35 - how amazing. The band were absolutely fabulous so thank you so very much guys.
Judy Page• June 2, 2018
A friendly, professional and highly entertaining band. Had everyone up dancing up on the first song and kept them going to the end of the event. Easy to work with and accommodating when the event was running behind schedule pushing back the bands start time. We all had great fun!
Donna Thomas• Sept. 8, 2018
Fantastic band!! We had them for our staff summer party and they were amazing!! Cant wait to book them again
Darren Cox• April 6, 2018
Fantastic band - good fun to work with and absolutely smashed the @sadlersbrewhouse. Recommend to anyone who loves MrBrightSide and Don't look back in Anger - 5 stars *****
Mr & Mrs Jones• March 24, 2018
A massive thank you to you all for making the evening party @ our wedding memorable. You really got the party going. Everyone has commented how good you were and we have to agree. Definitely made the right decision booking you. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a band.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Unique, explosive, fun five piece function & wedding band performing a mix of classic hits and modern pop music.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing to 1000 people at one of the Hilton hotels for a Christmas ball to raise money for a spinal injury charity.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Laser eyes and lighting bolts.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties, festivals and corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?A mix of private parties, weddings and businesses.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash.
- How long do you play for?At least 2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?As much as possible, but roughly speaking 10 m x 4 m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one is sufficient. We are hard-core!
1960’s – 1970’s
Hard Days Night – The Beatles
Hey Jude – The Beatles
I Want You Back – Jackson Five
Love is a Drug – Roxy Music
(Escape) The Pina Colada Song – Rupert Holmes
Suspicious Minds – Elvis
Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Message To Rudy – The Specials
Monkey Man – The Specials
Piece of My Heart – Janis Joplin
Le Freak – Chic
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Gaye/Terrell
1980’s – 1990’s
You Can Call Me Al – Paul Simon
Walk of Life – Dire Straits
Dancing on The Ceiling – Lionel Richie
I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Witney Houston
Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns N’ Roses
The Day We Caught The Train – OCS
Dancing in The Moonlight – Toploader
All Star – Smash Mouth
Don’t Look Back in Anger – Oasis
I’ll Be There For You – The Rembrandts
The Tide Is High – Blondie
Thinking Of You – Sister Sledge
Don’t Stop Belevin – Journey
Proud Mary – Tina Turner
All Night Long – Lionel Richie
Are You Gonna Go My Way – Lenny Kravitz
9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
Dakota – Stereophonics
Mr Brightside – The Killers
Crazy in Love – Beyonce
This Love – Maroon 5
Sugar – Maroon 5
Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
Toxic – Britney Spears
Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
All The Small Things – Blink 182
Yellow – Coldplay
Shut Up and Dance – Walk The Moon
We Found Love – Rihanna
Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
Galway Girl – Ed Sheeran
Rather Be – Clean Bandit
Valerie – Mark Ronson (Feat. Amy Winehouse)
Tears Dry On Their Own – Amy Winehouse
Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson (Feat. Bruno Mars)
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Paradise – George Ezra
Get Lucky – Daft Punk
Love Me Again – John Newman
I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness