Groove Collider are five experienced musicians based in the West Midlands. With a mix of dynamic vocal harmonies, energetic guitars and drums, our live sound won’t fail to disappoint.
We perform an original live set of first dance songs, wedding music and many well loved party songs. Our song list is finely tuned to include Pop, Rock, Reggae, Disco, Indie and Easy Listening – so something for every age group.
Groove Collider pride ourselves on delivering a fun and friendly performance so guests feel comfortable, engaged and most importantly enjoy themselves.
Carole Doyle• 5 May 2018
What can I say other than fantastic, my hiking partner and I decided a local band would be good for all to remember Ned Edwards who sadly passed away just over a year ago. We thought we would raise money for MIND and not only did we raise enough to pay the band but also an additional £378.35 - how amazing. The band were absolutely fabulous so thank you so very much guys.
Alice Hopkins• 3 Sep 2017
Very talented band, enthusiastic with a really good range of covers, easily got everyone dancing. No problem recommending this band they are great.
Mr & Mrs Jones• 24 Mar 2018
A massive thank you to you all for making the evening party @ our wedding memorable. You really got the party going. Everyone has commented how good you were and we have to agree. Definitely made the right decision booking you. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a band.
Judy Page• 2 Jun 2018
A friendly, professional and highly entertaining band. Had everyone up dancing up on the first song and kept them going to the end of the event. Easy to work with and accommodating when the event was running behind schedule pushing back the bands start time. We all had great fun!
Megan Jones• 4 Aug 2018
We had the pleasure of listening to Groove Collider for the afternoon at our Summer Garden Party at The Victoria Inn Barnt Green and they were absolutely fantastic. They played a brilliant variety of songs and our guests loved them. We can’t wait to have these guys back!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one is sufficient. We are hard-core!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely
- How much space do you require?As much as possible, but roughly speaking 10 m x 4 m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?At least 2 hours
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash.
- Who are your previous clients?A mix of private parties, weddings and businesses.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties, festivals and corporate events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Laser eyes and lighting bolts.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing to 1000 people at one of the Hilton hotels for a Christmas ball to raise money for a spinal injury charity.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Unique, explosive, fun five piece function & wedding band performing a mix of classic hits and modern pop music.
1960’s – 1970’s
Hard Days Night – The Beatles
Hey Jude – The Beatles
I Want You Back – Jackson Five
Love is a Drug – Roxy Music
(Escape) The Pina Collada Song – Rupert Holmes
Suspicious Minds – Elvis...