Award winning Plymouth UK Photographer specializing in unique, uncompromising, and unforgettable event, music, sport, people, wedding, commercial and fine art photography.
Brendan Lightfoot• 29 Aug 2019
Lawrence at Greenbeanz Photography arrived on time at the allotted meeting place with all the necessary equipment and was extremely helpful and efficient in organising our team and individual photographs. The speed and quality of organising onto his website and amount of useful prints was excellent. I would definitely recommend Lawrence to my family and friends if in need of a friendly and professional photographer.
Thank you Lawrence.
W Trevor Brooker• 19 May 2018
Lawrence arrived on time, understood my requirements (informal, non-staged shots) and captured the atmosphere and spirit of the occasion. Thank you!
Gina• 9 Nov 2017
Professional, effortless photographer who blends into the background perfectly and creates intimate, beautifully lit images. Really knows how to work in a live performance setting.
Ray• 9 Nov 2017
Lawrence has shot the last few events/exhibitions we have staged at Radiant. The man's a professional, always prepared, focused, and his images are just fantastic. Coping with less than ideal lighting conditions to produce great images that are just what we asked for and need. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Austim• 9 Nov 2017
Beanz is a fantastic photographer who catches something in his subjects that would be missed, if not living in the split-second. He's taken some great pictures of our band and various pics of us as individuals at various events. He has an eye for the little details of an event that would get missed by most photographers. On top of this, Beanz is a decent bloke with dedication to his trade. I fully recommend.
- What services do you offer?Unique, Uncompromising, and Unforgettable Event, Wedding, Commercial,Music, Sport, People and Fine Art Photography.
- What does the wedding package include?A bespoke service based around, and reflecting the needs and requirements of each client. A mix of formal and informal photographs capturing the key moments of the preparation, ceremony and celebration. I then usually supplement this with a set of more intimate and romantic images of just the special couple during a quiet time away from the main wedding party. (Bride and/or Groom parties preparation is an optional extra that may affect pricing depending on location etc) Groom/Bride and guests arrival at the ceremony venue. Bridal party arrival and ceremony. Formal and candid family shots with a post service set of intimate portrait and candid shots of the happy couple inside/outside of the venue or a suitably romantic location. Reception, Speeches , Cake cutting, first dance. The package includes an experienced professional photographer on hand to capture the whole day, a Wedding Album with your favourite images to treasure for years to come, and your own online private gallery that only you and family members, friends etc, you choose to share the password with, can see, and download digital copies from. I am are also very confident that my print quality and price combination cannot be beaten and so include 10 free prints in a range of finishes and sizes for you to keep as a sample of what my partner printing lab can provide.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?It depends on the assignment brief, the nature of the event and what the client wants.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon , Sigma and Panasonic Cameras . DSLR and Mirrorless.
- What event photography experience do you have?I have and continue to work as a freelance photographer and journalist for several local newspapers, national magazines and international organizations. Covering Sport ,Music and Art I have had work published for The National Lottery, The Arts Council, Boxing News, Culture and many local papers in print and online. This keeps my event coverage skills sharp and relevant, and feeds into my commercial , wedding and portrait work too.
Live Music Photography