Got You Covered is a fresh and exciting function band based in Beds, Herts & Bucks.
We bring live music to weddings, events, parties and more. We are professionally trained musicians with many years experience, focused on delivering the best sound and the most fun possible.
With a wide range of popular music to choose from and custom setlist packages, we've certainly got you covered.
Services From Got You Covered
Live Music Band - 2 Hours
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A professional and energetic covers band for weddings and events.
- What are the highlights of your career?Hhvvh
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are all professionally trained and pride our selves on our full sound as we use intricate harmonies and effects.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events or private parties
- Who are your previous clients?We have testimonials from lots of our happy customers including wedding couples, please ask us to see them.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Our preferred method is by BACS, but are happy to receive payment by cheque or cash. Payment details will be outlined in your personal contract.We also confirm receipt by email following each payment received.
- How long do you play for?Depending on the package we offer 2 x 45 minute sets, 2 x 1 hour sets or 3 x 1 hour sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have a modern pa system which is self mixed by iPad and our own lighting to light the band and immediate dance floor.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. All our members have PLI (public liability insurance) and we get our equipment PAT tested every 2 years. Certificates available non request.
- How much space do you require?Over the years we have had very generous spaces and very tight corners to fit into. The absolute minimum for band and all equipment (to ensure great sound) is 3.5m x 2.5m. It also needs to be dry and flat. We would also require at least 2 mains sockets minimum.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With our wedding and corporate packages we offer to learn 1 or 2 songs of your choice, but we're sure our eclectic repertoire has something to suit everyone.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?With two sets we take the one break which is no more than 20 minutes.
- What do you wear?Smart. The guys are always in trousers and shirt with either tie/braces/bowtie and the lady in a coordinated colour. We dress in a style that ensures we are looking good but also comfortable enough to play and engage the crowd.
- Our venue has a sound limiter of 90 decibels, will this be a problem?No. We have performed in many venues with sound limiters and are comfortable doing so. For example, we are a recommended supplier for Dodford manor which has a sound limiter.
- Do you need to hire a sound engineer?No, not in our case. Our bassist is a qualified sound engineer and studio wizard, and due to our very up to date equipment we can mix and produce a quality sound from our tablets while performing.
- Do I pay for travel expenses and what are they?Yes. We offer the first 15 miles free, but after that a charge of 0.75 per mile will be worked out and added to your final contract. Our central point is Leighton Buzzard anything over a 15 mile radius from that location will be subject to this charge. We do this as there is always multiple cars due to: 4 band members, their personal effects, change of clothes, instruments, band gear, lights…the list goes on.
- What if I need to cancel the booking?In the event of a cancellation the following plan will apply at the bands discretion. Cancellation period prior to event date Over 12 Months 20% 12 Months – 2 Months 40% 4 Weeks – 8 Days 60% 7 – 0 Days 80%
We provide a 4 piece energetic band, our set list has a huge variety of songs from Guns and Roses to Bruno Mars, 50s to 00s. We also offer a Bandeoke package so you and your guests can take the mic and sing with us.