Goosegreenfilms & Photography
Goosegreenfilms & Photography.
You are about to experience one of the best
(if not the best) day of your life and we can almost guarantee that your wedding day will pass by way too fast!
Capture your day with Goosegreenfilms & Photography
to watch again and again....and treasure forever.
Best of luck with your wedding plans.
Sylvia (Photography) & Grant (Videography)
Alison Newman• 11 Dec 2017
“WOW” seems to be the most appropriate word to use when describing not just the video and quality (which is everything we asked for and more, its our “go to” choice of viewing when snuggled on the sofa) but the service was truly amazing as was the turnaround, we were just catching our breath when it was time to look at the preview. You hear of some couples experiencing nightmares with their photographer/videographer, well our experience was a complete DREAM…..I want to do it all again and of cou...
Mrs Joyce Nicoll• 30 Sep 2017
Writing this review as mother of the groom, I am delighted to have this opportunity to capture something of my experience of Grant and Sylvia’s creativity applied to fit just what my son and daughter in law wanted on their special day. As a member of the wedding party it was great to be closely involved yet a step apart, able to observe (and enjoy) seeing Grant and Sylvia’s careful preparation identify the best settings and get the very best from the wedding party. I loved that they made the day...
Dawn• 5 Jan 2018
"We had the honour of using Grant & Sylvia for our wedding photographs and video, all I can say is amazing, I have to praise how they went above and beyond to capture our special day, they are professional, creative and talented and made it fun and very relaxed.
I can’t emphasise enough how important it is to have these to look at after the special day is long past.
Big thank you from Dawn & James xx"
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography and videography.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. One wedding a day as our time is exclusively yours.
- What style of photos do you take?We can provide a mix of photojournalism, reportage and formal shots to capture your wedding day and to create vibrant, intimate and contemporary images with a touch of creativity. We always meet with you before the wedding to chat about what you would like. If that's not possible we would chat by phone instead.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional Nikon digital cameras for photography and high definition Sony video cameras for the wedding HD movie.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, a page devoted to you on our website.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Approx 2 weeks after the event.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, all photos are placed on a disk for you to make as many copies/prints as you like.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are a husband and wife team in Haddington, just outside Edinburgh who love producing wedding films and photography.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes we do.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We do put your wedding photos on our website but give you the copyright to publish, distribute, print, copy all of your wedding photos as you see fit.
CEREMONY ONLY, ALL DAY WEDDING, PREMIERE WEDDING COVERAGE, GETTING READY, PRE-WEDDING SHOOT
CEREMONY ONLY, ALL DAY WEDDING COVERAGE (UPTO FIRST DANCE), PRE...