"GOOD TIME KARAOKE and DISCO.
Nick and Daniel's Mobile Karaoke and Disco, based in Bristol - if you have a party/event anywhere in the South West, we'll be there with any music you prefer.
State-of-the-art sound and lighting.
All genres of music catered for, including pop, rnb, dance, rock and indie, rock 'n' roll, '60s,'70s,'80s,'90s, chart, disco, soul, motown, funky house, electro, old skool etc etc.
Our aim is simple, to help you provide fun, laughter and a "GOOD TIME", one that will stay in your memory for you and your guests.
Kimberly• April 6, 2019
"Nick and Daniel (Good Time Karaoke) were absolutely Brilliant!
we cant stress enough how lovely they were and very professional!, as well as fun and entertaining! They have been the best Karaoke/Disco service we have ever hired and I will always book through them for future events!
They deserve higher than 5/5 , they deserve a 10/10!
Their Prices are really reasonable also!
Thank you again Nick and Dan!"
Rosie Hebden• Dec. 14, 2018
Really good time. Equipment was great. Nick and Daniel are born entertainers! Thank you for such a great night.
Scott Howse• March 16, 2019
"Birthday Party in Westbury Conservative Club, Alfred Street, Westbury
Great service, ran really smoothly thanks to the team going the extra mile to make sure we where all happy. I would definitely recommend and use agein. Thank you for a great evening.
Damian De'Mar• Jan. 26, 2019
"Below is my review.
Good Time Karaoke were exactly what we needed for a unique event we were throwing and they were fully behind it as well. Very professional and very friendly at the same time. Everyone enjoyed themselves and there was a huge selection of songs to choose from to keep everyone happy. We will be defiantly having them back in the near future and possible on a regular basis.
Thank you Daniel and Nick it was a brilliant night.
Robbie• Dec. 31, 2018
Good time Karaoke saw us into the New Year here at the Old Manor Inn and what a brilliant job they did. Professional and friendly, couldn’t of asked for a better service. We all look forward to their next evening with us."
Craig Noonan• Oct. 11, 2019
Due to a family illness good time karaoke had to cancel the Venu. But was very happy with the replacement they arranged. (hope there family memeber are better.)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, professional sound system,synchronised lighting and microphones.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, all equipment PAT tested and insured, also comprehensive Public Liability Insurance.
- What style of music do you offer?Specialising in 70's 80's 90's & 2000's Music and Karaoke, Including Classic Rock, Pop, Disco and Country.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, 100% guaranteed. Advance notice of anything really obscure would be helpful!!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, as long as there an electricity supply!!
- Are your events hosted by you personally?Yes, each event is hosted by Nick and Daniel personally, both members of the National Association of Disc Jockeys. We do NOT sub-contract to other operators.
- What equipment do you have?Professional sound system, top quality microphones with lighting to provide an energetic vibe and great atmosphere for your event.
- What type of events can you cover?We specialise in KARAOKE, DISCOS or a "combination" of both. Typically, a Karaoke Party will be combined with a Disco to ensure a great atmosphere is maintained throughout the event and those guests who don't participate in singing can still have a great time and request music to dance to! We can cover ANY type of celebration or party, including birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, weddings - receptions and evening events, hen nights or stag nights, Karaoke theme nights, Corporate Events, etc.
- What's the secret to keeping a party dancing all night long?Making people feel good and getting them to dance is what makes you successful as a DJ. Nothing else is more important. Preparing and knowing your music well and being ready to play outside of your comfort zone is great preparation for being able to react and adapt to a crowd. If you’ve got your music organised and you know it well, then you should be able to relax, enjoy your mix, try out different tunes and make the people dance! If you find out things don’t go as well as expected, the job is to get into the minds of your crowd and you’ll be able to get them warmed up and dancing in no time, whoever they are, all night long!
- How would you describe your "style"?Professional, entertaining, interactive and popular DJ/ Karaoke Hosts Reliable and approachable, with warming personalities. Our experience, love of music and personal commitment to our profession results in a first class, memorable event.
GENRES AND MUSIC STYLES
Bristol based wedding, party and theme night karaoke/disco DJs, able to play all genres of music including pop, rnb, dance, rock and indie, rock 'n' roll, '60s,'70s,'80s,'90s, chart, disco, soul, motown, funky house ,electro, old skool etc etc.
-Pub and club residencies or special "one night" karaoke theme nights,
-Wedding ceremonies/ receptions and evening wedding celebrations.
-All types of corporate events.