We know how difficult it can be organising a wedding band for your big day. We make the process of booking your entertainment easy and stress free. With a set list that can’t be beat and thousands of events behind us we have the experience and showmanship to make every performance one that you and your guests will never forget.
This cocktail of musical excellence will be sure to bring your event to life. Creating an energetic, roof raising and crowd pleasing experience, guitarist Pete will guide you seamlessly from the first enquiry right through to the show itself making sure that the dance floor is packed all night long and your guests end the night with tired feet and the biggest smile on their faces.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We are completely flexible but generally we take 1 break for around 30 minutes but we're not fussy!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Being a trio of guitar, bass and drums we can't guarantee it...some songs are just too techno for us but please do ask us, if we can...we certainly will try!
- How much space do you require?Luckily, being a trio we go where other bands cannot! We recommend around 3 metres wide by 2 metre deep as an absolute minimum but we also play stages that are 50 metres wide, no problem at all
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Oh YES!! We provide these with every booking because we're pro's!!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have many sound options to suit all sizes of venues. We tailor the equipment to the size of audience in order to keep the venue from looking untidy whilst still sounding amazing!! We have our own lighting rig controlled live by Ipad on-stage, contact us to see a video of our lights in action :)
- How long do you play for?We strongly recommend 2 x 1 hour sets for the best impact although for a small charge we can increase and include and extra set if needed
- How can event planners pay for your services?We are flexible and can be paid by direct bank transfer or cash on the night although we do ask for a deposit in advance
- Who are your previous clients?Michelin, Cancer Research, Castello Di Rossino- Lake Como, The Shard, Tower 42, The British Army, Oracle Corporation, Live Union Events, Shell Fuels and Thompson Holidays among others!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We've done it all really, but we specialise in Weddings and Company Events, that's our favourite kind of work as everyone loves getting up and dancing with us!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?As well as filling the dance floor immediately, we are also organised, flexible and easy to work with. We make event planning stress-free by having everything prepared. A lot of our customers also love our DJ service which saves a heap of money and also means you don't need a second supplier with another soundsystem looking untidy and taking up valuable dancefloor space!!
- What are the highlights of your career?We have been extremely fortunate to play some extremely prestigious venues; some of our favourites have been the Mandarin Oriental London, Powderham Castle, Tower 42 and Castello Di Rossino in Lake Como...we are very lucky that we love what we do and have such a great time taking our performances all over the UK and Europe
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:With a set list that can’t be beat and thousands of events behind us we have the experience and showmanship to make every performance one that you and your guests will never forget.
-Live Music Trio
Elvis Presley- Jailhouse Rock
The Contours- Do You Love Me
The Beatles- Twist And Shout
Swinging Blue Jeans- Hippy Hippy Shake
The Beatles- I Feel Fine