GeorgeLewisTodd is a Singer/Songwriter from Swindon Wiltshire who not only makes for delightful background music but also works as a frontman for whatever life can throw at him!
19-year-old GeorgeLewisTodd is an acoustic singer/songwriter from Swindon who hopes to make his way from the streets to the studios.
For the last five years, George has been busking in Swindon, not for money, but to share his talents and entertain us all.
He has worked his way up on his own, even owning his own label under his artist name. This means that, as well as releasing albums, he can distribute his music to music sites such as Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music, Google Play, and Shazam.
I strive on getting people in touch with all their emotions and it gives me happiness knowing that people who feel down and people feel up, people who are young and people that are old can all relate to the words and tone of my songs. At the end of the day that's all that really matters to me!
- How long do you play for?Currently between 0:30:00 and 2:00:00 I also know other musicians who I frequently work with who can help support for longer gigs.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own portable PA system for small venues but for larger venues can get hold of PA for an additional cost. Although most venues have suitable lighting for my style act lighting can be arranged for venues who do not!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All my equipment is PAT tested yes!
- How much space do you require?I'm only 5'3 so I can fit in some of the most small of spaces! Be the venue small or large I can fit into it!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Dependant on what the song is songs can be pre-requested if they are within my style. But preferably most of my songs are my own content as thats what I enjoy playing the most!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?In a two hour setlist I will take a short break between 10-20 minutes
Open Air Events, Private Shows, Public Venues and Private Functions. - You name the venue, I'll play it.
*Most of the music I play comes down to what I feel like playing, most of the songs are my ...