Gentlemen Groove have been playing events including weddings, corporate functions and other special events for nearly a decade now. We pride ourselves on our versatility, offering a range of line ups from a background duo to a full party band, we can provide the perfect backdrop to any event. Our professional musicians provide entertainment that is fresh, energetic and youthful covering a broad spectrum of musical styles including motown, soul, funk, indie rock and pop. Whether the event is for 20 or 2,000 people, these incredible musicians will make for a party that will last long in the memory. We bring you the best in function band entertainment across Bournemouth, Dorset, Hampshire & throughout the UK.
Alex• 9 Dec 2015
Many thanks for your performance at the RNLI College Summer Ball. It was thoroughly enjoyed by all and commented on in the many emails and thanks I have received for organising the event. The choice of playlist was perfect with how the night progressed and as the dance floor filled up, the song choice was spot on! Our only regret is that we should have had you for an extra hour! Thank you once again for an outstanding performance, and I'm sure I'll be in touch once again to book you for next yea...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An unforgettable function band perfect for Weddings, Corporate Events and Private Parties
- What are the highlights of your career?The band have supported various big bands as well as performing on The X Factor tour. We have also been the backing band for Richard O'Brien - Rocky Horror Show creator.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Being a 3 piece act the band are able to fit into smaller venues & tighter spaces at larger venues.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events and Private Parties
- Who are your previous clients?RNLI Centre Parcs Borders Book Store Vans Shoe Shop Barclays Bank Lloyds Bank Castlepoint Shopping Centre Sovereign Centre Bournemouth Air Show Canford School Lewis Manning Hospice Charity Bournemouth University The 02 Academy Harbour Heights Hotel Tudor Grange Hotel Christchurch Harbour Hotel The Lord Bute Kings Hotel The Royal Bath Hotel Mayfair Hotel Highcliffe Castle Ringwood Rugby Club Queens Park Golf Club Hot Rocks Restaurant Hobbits Restaurant Reef Encounters Urban Reef White Star Tavern Qudos Salisbury Arts Center Southern Lights Festival Larmer Tree Festival Christchurch Festival
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, Cheque, Paypal or Cash
- How long do you play for?Anything from 1 hour up to 3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Many State that they have “Professional fully equipped P.A.” Where they merely have something cheap that will ‘make do’ due to cost. Don’t be lead on by false promises. Gentlemen Groove have invested a large amount of money and time in getting the perfect P.A. that will suit any event. Their P.A. Is the top of the line and has been used for many small- large weddings, all the way up to Massive Corporate event..
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?The band carry public liability up to the value of £10 million and all of their equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?A minimum specification of three meters deep by four meters wide. Anything larger is a bonus us.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?The band can take requests in advance but there is an additional charge for this as rehearsal time will be required. Please get in touch for details.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Set lengths and breaks can be tailored to fit the event. A standard night for the band would be 3 x 40 minute sets with 20 minute breaks.
Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
Sing - Ed Sheeran
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Twist & Shout - The Beatles
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
I Want You Back - Jackson 5
Crazy - Gnarles Barkle...