I am a 24 year old Singer, available to perform at event/gigs with a guitarist. I am currently undertaking a Masters at Leeds College of Music. I have been singing since the age of 11, and gained a Distinction at Grade 8. I have done a large range of performances in Leeds, and I also write my own songs. I can sing a range of styles, mostly pop. I am an excellent performer, with great stage presence and confidence.
Magnus• 10 Jun 2019
Professional musician that is well prepared for gigs. She has a wide vocal range and her voice is well fitted to any genre of music. Kind person to have a chat with and is dedicated towards what she’s doing.
Florence Taylor• 22 May 2019
Gemma has a wonderful energy when it comes to music, she has such an interesting voice which seems to draw you in and produces such raw takes on well known songs. Gemma has such a smiley and easy going personality, alongside being very professional, the perfect combination. She really would be an asset to any event.
Lucy Booth• 19 Jun 2019
Gemma’s distinctive voice has the power to evoke stong emotions in her listeners, and her engaging performance has the same effect. She is professional, conscientious and friendly, making it a pleasure to work with her as a fellow musician.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Open mic nights all over Leeds including The Fenton and Northern Guitars. I am now looking to play at proper events, gigs and weddings.
- How long do you play for?This depends on the event/gig/wedding I am offered. I am flexible.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- How much space do you require?Not a lot. It is only myself and a guitarist.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes if it is requested.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I may take a five minute break in the middle of my set.
1. You Know I'm No Good 2. Someone Like You 3. Kiss Me 4. Mercy 5. Dancing In The Moonlight 6. Havana 7. You've Got The Love 8. Valerie 9. Stand By Me 10. Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics 11. Don't Stop Beli...