Gemma is an experienced Soprano specialising in the classical crossover genre. She performs during wedding ceremonies, corporate events, memorial services and birthday events to name a few. She will take the time to tailor her set to your requirements and prides herself on her versatility as a performer.
During her career spanning over twelve years, Gemma has had the opportunity to work as a Guest Artist for various cruise lines such as Royal Caribbean and Holland America. She has also served as the onboard Showteam’s lead vocalist for some of the leading and most popular cruise lines.
Gemma’s contribution in the field of music and crossover singing is simply phenomenal and worth acknowledging. She has not only sung the National Anthem at Wembley Stadium, on several occasions but she has also appeared on BBC1 “The Voice UK” where she sang “Habanera” from the Opera Carmen.
Gemma is also a key member of the Caamora Theatre Company and participates in numerous musical theatre s...
Nigel Furmston• 11 May 2018
Gemma was absolutely fantastic and performed an outstanding set that brought my friends and family totheir feet applauding her wonderful soprano expertise. She specially researched and prepared two songs that she had never performed before but were on my wish list and this was amazing. I will definitely recommend her to anyone else.
Nigel Furmston (50th Birthday Celebration at Ashdown Park Hotel, West Sussex) 10/10
Natasha Roadley• 14 Jul 2018
Gemma's singing was superb and it made our day so special - all of our guests commented on this afterwards.
She was also very professional both in the lead up to the wedding, and on the day itself. She was happy to help
with all of our questions and I really appreciated her advice on the timings of my entrance song!
Natasha Roadley (Private Wedding) 10/10
- How long do you play for?Anything from 4 songs during the wedding ceremony to 1 x 45 minutes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It really depends on the event as for example for wedding ceremonies I am there for the ceremony only.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I offer a unique service where I can arrange your favourite song into a classical style
- Who are your previous clients?Private clients for weddings, funerals Various cruise lines including Royal Caribbean Various hotels including Thomson Gold
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding Ceremonies , funerals and corporate events
- How much space do you require?Standard space to set up x 2 speakers, mixer and mic stand
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have public liability with musicians union and all my equipment is PAT tested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA system
- How long do you play for?Wedding Ceremony - up to 4 songs Funerals- up to 4 songs Corporate events- 1 x 50 min, 1 x 20 min or 2/3 songs spread out throughout the evening Birthday events - 1 x 30 min or 2 x 30 min
• Up to 5 songs Solo with backing tracks/organist £300
• Wedding Ceremony Up to 5 songs with live pianist £450
• Wedding Breakfast...