Producer, musician, singer, published songwriter and seasoned performing artist, Gary has toured the world several times over with various Live projects and written songs now well known across the world. Gary’s debut album 'The Life We Learned To Live' was released in 2011 and three of the songs were featured on huge TV Ad Campaigns for Mars, Arla and Microsoft.
in 2013 Gary co-produced and provided Backing Vocals on the song 'The Rage That's In Us All' that was sung by Bo Bruce and written by JJ Abrams and Snow Patrols Gary Lightbody and featured in the 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' Movie.
In March this year (2019) another song of Gary's called 'Whats A Song', which Gary wrote with singer Joel Baker, was released on Virgin EMI in March 2019, is picking up Radio play worldwide and has received critical acclaim. In 2017 ‘These City Steets’ was featured on the Movie Soundtrack Album for Warners British Film, starring Idriss Elba, ‘100 Streets’, in which Gary played a short cameo role (s...
Callum Owen• 20 Jul 2019
Gary was an absolute legend and exactly what we were after for our wedding. His music was perfect for the occasion and he was a pleasure to communicate with, nothing was a problem. I really hope we get to see him again.
Clare Murdoch• 8 Jun 2019
Gary was absolutely brilliant. He really made the night for us. His music perfect for the upbeat atmosphere we wanted and everyone danced loads and had so much fun. I would highly recommend Gary for any function and I'm so glad we chose him. Thank you so much.
Sarah• 27 Apr 2018
"What a brilliant singer and a lovely man.
Sang for my mums 60th birthday and made the night perfect. Great songs particularly suited for my mum 60s and 70s and also more modern classics.
Had everyone up singing and dancing and everyone commented on how great he was.
Highly recommended!! 10/10"
Amanda Driscoll• 14 Jul 2018
"What an amazing performance from Gary Nock from start to finish!! His relaxing tone was perfect for our guests to mingle in the garden at our wedding! Couldn’t have asked for a more lovely guy, and he made our day super special. We had lots of guests coming up to us and asking where we had found him from :) perfect!!
Would book him again in a heart beat"
Ian• 29 Sep 2018
"Gary was brilliant!
Very polite and engaging, played exactly what we wanted - 100% recommendation"
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays, Weddings, Parties, Pub and Club nights.
- Who are your previous clients?Toured extensively and performed live at Festivals and in various sizes venues all over the world from arenas to the cavern club. Soho House, Groucho Club, Hard Rock Cafe, Youngs, Fullers, Attic and many many more, both corporate and private clients. Published by Reservoir Media and Polar Spirit B-Unique. Original music licensed by Mars, Microsoft and Arla.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Fishman SA220 Solo Amp, no lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI and all equipment PAT Tested.
- How much space do you require?Minimum 2m x 2m Square.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Any song can be requested, if not on the set list it can be learnt with one months notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A minimum 10 minute break for every hour of performing.
Below are some of the artists I cover...