Producer, musician, singer, published songwriter and seasoned performing artist, Gary has toured the world several times over with various Live projects and written songs now well known across the world. Gary’s debut album 'The Life We Learned To Live' was released in 2011 and three of the songs were featured on huge TV Ad Campaigns for Mars, Arla and Microsoft.
in 2013 Gary co-produced and provided Backing Vocals on the song 'The Rage That's In Us All' that was sung by Bo Bruce and written by JJ Abrams and Snow Patrols Gary Lightbody and featured in the 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' Movie.
In March this year (2019) another song of Gary's called 'Whats A Song', which Gary wrote with singer Joel Baker, was released on Virgin EMI in March 2019, is picking up Radio play worldwide and has received critical acclaim. In 2017 ‘These City Steets’ was featured on the Movie Soundtrack Album for Warners British Film, starring Idriss Elba, ‘100 Streets’, in which Gary played a short cameo role (see ...
Sarah• 13 Oct 2018
Gary was very friendly and professional throughout the build-up to the day and very open to our requests where possible. It was a great set enjoyed by all and made our drinks reception all the more enjoyable.
Sarah• 27 Apr 2018
What a brilliant singer and a lovely man.
Sang for my mums 60th birthday and made the night perfect. Great songs particularly suited for my mum 60s and 70s and also more modern classics.
Had everyone up singing and dancing and everyone commented on how great he was.
Highly recommended!! 10/10
Sarah Dickerson• 7 Jul 2018
If your like me, came across this website and never heard of it and not sure what to make of it well I have to tell you, I went ahead and booked Gary for my wedding. I loved his YouTube videos and the songs he covered and it was exactly what we were looking for. I read the reviews and went with it.... We really were not disappointed, Gary was an absolute dream from start to finish. From booking him, through to telling him what we like, to him turning up and playing was 5 star all the way. I ca...
Sarah• 21 Apr 2018
Brilliant, Gary was top performer, played amazing songs, myself and my guests loved him. Would definitely book again if needed. Very professional . Thank you.
Tracy reed• 19 Aug 2017
Gary was amazing he really made our party special he played for the three sessions but was happy to play one more for us he really got the party going he would be the first person i would go to if i had another party all my friends were impressed by his performance kind regards tracy
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A minimum 10 minute break for every hour of performing.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Any song can be requested, if not on the set list it can be learnt with one months notice.
- Who are your previous clients?Toured extensively and performed live at Festivals and in various sizes venues all over the world from arenas to the cavern club. Soho House, Groucho Club, Hard Rock Cafe, Youngs, Fullers, Attic and many many more, both corporate and private clients. Published by Reservoir Media and Polar Spirit B-Unique. Original music licensed by Mars, Microsoft and Arla.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays, Weddings, Parties, Pub and Club nights.
- How much space do you require?Minimum 2m x 2m Square.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI and all equipment PAT Tested.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Fishman SA220 Solo Amp, no lighting.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours.
Below are some of the artists I cover...