Gary is a totally self contained Rock/ Pop artist who performs songs from the 50's to the present day. Artists such as Buddy Holly, Johnny Kidd & The Pirates, The Rolling Stones, Bowie, T.Rex, Slade, Clapton, Wilson Picket to the more softer acoustic sounds of Simon & Garfunkel & Bob Dylan are all present.
You then have the punkier sounds of the Undertones & The Clash to the electronics of Gary Numan and the Britpop classics of Bands such as The Verve & Oasis.
To really compound this sound Gary uses the latest JBL eon PA system's and uses professional backing tracks that he has recorded himself to add realism and authenticity for that full band sound while adding live guitar and vocals.
If required incidental music can be played during the break.
His track record goes back many years that include TV, single releases, Session musician, frontman to numerous bands, solo artist, and touring abroad in Germany, Denmark, Portugal & Japan.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, clubs and private functions I am open to most offers of work
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 mins 3 x 45 mins 1 x 60 mins but is negotiable
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?I am self contained so I deal with the space requirements as I find them on the day or night
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can learn a particular tune if you give me prior notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?depends on the set I am required to play. 2 x 60 mins I will take a 30 min break and supply a mini disco with lights for the breaks duration