Garry is widely recognised as one of the worlds leading Elvis Tribute Artists and probably the UK’s top rated Elvis tribute act having won a plethora of awards internationally to prove it.
Garry provides a show with the voice, costumes and moves of the real Elvis presenting an incredible professional show for your entertainment.
Having toured China, India, Asia, Canada and the USA, Garry has proved to be a world class entertainer. He can be booked for any style of show, performing solo or with his band, for the full ‘Live’ Elvis Show experience.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally 1 break of 15-30 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can play nearly all known Elvis tracks but am happy to learn if given notice of anything special
- How much space do you require?Very little unless with the band
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?This is negotiable but normally 2 * 45minute slots with a costume change
- Who are your previous clients?Hotels such as Oceana events in Bournemouth, Restaurants, Theatres such as Barrington Theatre in Ferndown and many many British Legions and Con Clubs. Also major tours in China, India, USA, France
- What kind of events do you usually serve?As well as performing with my band on stage, I am equally as happy performing in smaller, intimate venues and love nothing more than just entertaining people and Elvis fans, singing the music that he loves and keeping the legacy of ‘Elvis’ alive.
- What are the highlights of your career?Having toured China, India, Asia, Canada and the USA have provided some highlight of my career. However, I have also won a plethora of international awards both in Europe and the USA including getting to the world championship finals in Memphis.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:As well as performing with my band on stage, I am equally as happy performing in smaller, intimate venues and love nothing more than just entertaining people and Elvis fans, singing the music that he loves and keeping the legacy of ‘Elvis’ alive.
All Elvis tracks to backing tracks or live band. Costume changes between sets.