Fylde Wedding Films
We have been making wedding videos for happy couples for over 10 years, proudly working on over 200 different films and successfully capturing thousands of once in a lifetime moments.
"The day goes by in a flash" - a wedding film is often one of the things couples wished they’d had, which is why we’d love to film your wedding for you. A film of your big day is a must-have for the modern wedding, offering so much more than just wedding photography alone. Wedding videos are the best way to relive the atmosphere of your wedding day, seeing and hearing all your friends and family, hearing your vows and the all important speeches.
A film is very much an investment for the future. It’s also the only thing that will show every element of the wedding day you’ve paid for, from the dress, the flowers, tableware, ceremony, speeches, first dance, the suits, reception, singer, live band, cake cutting. All of these elements will be in your film in their entirety.
And it doesn’t just finis...
Layla• 2 Oct 2018
"We have just got our film back and all i can say is Absolutely amazing!! From start to finish the team were great!! So friendly and made you feel at ease at all times. Don't hesitate to book with these guys. I cannot recommend enough.
5 star service. Thank you so much for providing us with something we will watch and cherish forever."
- What services do you offer?We offer 4 great-value wedding packages at fixed all-inclusive prices. The Hollywood - £1400 / The Oscar - £1250 / The Premiere - £999 / The Highlights - £750 /
- What does the wedding package include?Each package has different levels of coverage - on our website we've made a handy table that details exactly what is in each package. With each package there is a minimum of 2 operators and 1 editor and the price remains fixed upon booking, meaning there will never be any additional extras to pay.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes
- What style of photos do you take?Candid Natural Documentary
- What kind of technology do you use?We use the latest digital cameras to record in Full HD and/or 4K, with delivery on USB for the best quality. DVDs are also available upon request. We also use a steadycam rig for added professional quality.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We display our work on Vimeo and YouTube
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We aim to always have a first to to our clients within 1 month of the wedding.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We send our final edited film to our clients, after they've approved the film. The unedited material is made available after the project has been completed for £175.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Team of 7 if needed, but usually as a 2 or 3.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we always have a backup operator on standby if needed.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
- Why have your wedding day filmed?Your wedding day is an unrepeatable once-in-a-lifetime, event. So why burden the responsibility of making a priceless recording of the biggest day in your lives on some poor relative with his un-tested new camcorder? Chances are you’ll end up with a three hour tape of muffled audio and grainy visuals with the date and time stamped in the corner. Why take the risk? We use broadcast quality equipment, and our crews have the technical expertise to get the best results. Our post production is done using the latest AVID editing technology, that allows us to grade the pictures, and mix the sound to the highest standards, and your finished film is presented on a DVD or digitally that you and your family will cherish forever.
- How long will the wedding film be?Generally the duration of your wedding film depends on the length of the Ceremony and the Speeches. The package chosen is also a factor, since a package with 2-3 cameras will have more footage available to use, and can include preparations from the Bride and/or Groom. Having live entertainment and other wedding based entertainment will also extend the length of your film. The more that happens on the day, the longer the film. As a guide our films last anywhere from 45mins – 2hrs, all finished with a complimentary highlights montage at the end.
- Do you require a deposit/booking fee?We require a non refundable booking fee in order to secure the wedding date with us. The final balance is due no later than 2 weeks before the filming date.
- How do you film the wedding?We’ll liaise with you before the wedding date to ensue we have all the necessary information for the big day. This is usually done through email and phone calls for convenience, however we are more than happy to meet prior and even attend a rehearsal if necessary. It’s very important to us on the day to blend in with your guests, in order to minimise any attention to the camera(s), which is why our crew will always be dressed discreetly. Our style is to capture the story of the day as it happens live, through the use of candid and general atmospheric shots. There are times when romantic shots will be filmed, which often coincides with the photographer’s and last little more than 10mins. Speeches, cake cutting and the first dance are filmed live and our crew know the best techniques to best cover the action. Ultimately we want you to feel completely at ease on your special day and enjoy it so we’ll do our utmost on our part to make sure that happens.
- We’ve booked a photographer, won’t that be enough?Well not necessarily. There are many photographers of quality out there and the formal and candid shots in the album more often than not look fantastic. However a picture is simply that. Video captures the wedding in a different way with movement, sounds and personality, truly capturing the atmosphere of the big day, especially the Ceremony and the Speeches. Sharing videos online is now as easy as pictures so why not have both? Being able to sit down in years time with children and watch the wedding day, sharing and reliving those emotions again as if they were yesterday – Priceless! It’s also a perfect way of immortalizing family and friends on film forever, a visual memory. Both video and photo have their own merits, and where possible having both at the wedding should be sought.
- What area do you cover?We’re based in Blackpool, but we will travel up to 60 miles around Lancashire at no additional cost to you to film your wedding. Effectively that includes Preston, Cheshire, Lancaster, Southport, Bolton, Manchester, Blackburn, Burnley, and as far north as Carnforth and the Lake District! If you are outside our region please still get in touch and we can work out the best filming package for you.
Bridal Prep Shots
Complete Footage on DVD or USB
Flexible Hours on the Day