Face-painting and glitter tattoos for children's parties, corporate events and store promotions across South Bucks and East Berkshire. Charity bookings are only accepted if payment is made on the day in cash.
Abeeda• 8 Jun 2019
Everyone had a fab time with a variety of paintings and tattoos. Would highly recommend and will define using again !!
PHILIP KALLAY• 12 Jul 2017
Jenny did a fantastic job. We will to book her for next year. The chidren were happy.
Dan Smith• 6 May 2018
Arrived in good time, did a good job considering problems with the location as a result of last minute site map changes. Thank you Jenny!
Gurpreet Hundal• 19 May 2019
Jenny was superb, she had an endless line of eager children waiting for their faces to be painted and she did not disappoint, would definitely use her again and recommend her to others.
Sandra• 3 May 2017
"The kids loved the face painting. She was very professional and dedicated to her work. The face painting on point and her time keeping was perfect.
I will recommend her for parties."
- What areas do you cover?I mainly cover a 12 mile radius from the Maidenhead/Slough area and I do not travel to London. If you are unsure, then please do contact me.
- What are 'glitter tattoos'?Mostly popular with older children and adults as an alternative to face-painting. These are temporary designs using derma glue painted on to a stencil and then sprinkled with glitter. The stencils come in a variety of designs and the glitter in many different colours. They are normally applied to a smooth part of the skin such as the inner wrist and can last up to 7 days. To speed up removal, baby oil can be applied over the design which will gently fade away.
- Do you face-paint at school fetes and for charity events?I am available to face-paint at school fetes and charity events at a discounted rate as long as payment is received on the day of the event . I will not however be able to work for free even if it is for donations.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have been a professional make-up artist & face-painter since 1994 so have extensive experience of working with children and young people.
- What are your payment terms?For all events I accept cash payments. For charities and schools to obtain the discounted rate, payment must be made on the day by cash or BACS. Please note that I also have to factor in to my cost the fee that I have to pay to 'Poptop' on each booking and I also have to consider extras such as mileage and car parking.
- Why can't under 3's have their faces painted or have glitter tattoos?Not only is it a recommendation from the manufacturers of the materials used but for public liability purposes it is a requirement to only paint on children aged 3 years and over. Also in my experience in general under 3's do not keep still and are more likely to have an allergic reaction to the materials as their skin is still forming.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?As a guide I can paint approx. 12 full faces per hour or apply 15 glitter tattoos per hour. However please consider numbers of children who actually would like to have their faces painted rather than including the total sum of your guests.! Children must be aged 3 years and over.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes and a requirement of my insurance is only to work on children aged 3 years and over.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?10-15 minutes
Face-painting & glitter tattoos. Bookings are only accepted once a booking form is completed and returned.