Funbounce Entertainments are a family run business with a huge range of over 500 Inflatable’s to suit all ages from 12months upwards.
All our inflatables are covered by a £5,000,000 Public Liability Insurance Policy & all our equipment is safe, hygienic, PAT Tested, En14960 compliant & comes complete with risk assessment and other H&S documents as standard.
We are also trade members of TIPE inflatable hirers organisation & The British inflatable hire association (BIHA) for your piece of mind.
We care available 365 days a year and can often be seen in areas such as Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, York, Sheffield, Doncaster & Manchester, However we do travel nationally for the right occasion.
Some of our typical clients include Countless mums and dads across the UK, Along wit some of the biggest names in the country. We have worked for BT, British gas, ITV, Channel 4, The BBC, Sky, Go Outdoors, The Marriot, Coca Cola, Countless Local Authorities, DHL, Sky Bet, TGI Fridays, ...
debbie• 29 Jan 2019
Fabulous team, always made our children's day
sharia mofraat• 15 Mar 2019
Fantastic local hirer that has looked after all our event and party requirements over the years. We have several events both family and corporate and Funbounce have not once let us down, and the prices are always reasonable for the level of service and quality of inflatables we hire. I find it socking that someone has set out to destroy a business in multiple reviews. always happy to help and keep up the good work guys.
Nicola Smith• 1 Nov 2017
"Awesome service from www.fun-bounce.co.uk
Highly recommended *****"
Peter Jennings• 10 Dec 2018
Brilliant from start to finish, helped me with everything I needed and the staff were great on the day too
Jane• 30 Mar 2019
Perfect, the party ran so smoothly. Previously been let down by another company but these guys have restored my faith. I will be passing on their details to the other mums
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?All our inflatables are covered by a £5,000,000 Public Liability Insurance Policy & all our equipment is safe, hygienic, PAT Tested, En14960 compliant & comes complete with risk assessment and other H&S documents as standard.
- How long do you need to set up?The amount of time that we need to set up will totally depend on how much equipment is hired on the day. If it is something as simple as a Bouncy Castle or a slide, we will need roughly 10 minutes however equipment such as Rodeo Bull's etc, we do recommend at least an hour to allow time to have the equipment set up and ready to go.
• Bouncy Castles & Ball Pools from 8 – 25ft
• Inflatable Slides up to 30ft tall
• Rodeo Bulls
• Bungee Runs
• Adult Castles
• Eliminator Challenges
• 50ft Human Table Football
• Ultimate Duelli...