Katarina Nichol Photography
I am a strong believer you should enjoy your wedding day and this is what made me to become a member of Wedding Photojournalist Association, calls their photographers masters of moments. I love capturing real events and weddings as every wedding is unique and every wedding couple brings something special into their big day – it is important to me to reflect this in my photographs along with showing real and raw emotions.
My documentary photography style is relaxed, natural and respectful. I also believe documentary photography should speak for itself. I am the right photographer for clients who wish to have documented their special day as it goes, without telling them what to do, however, I am still there to help if you wish to spice up your photography reportage or event with some staged or group photographs.
I look forward to hearing from you!
shahina Begum• June 8, 2019
Katarina was very friendly and proactive, my friends & family felt super comfortable around here especially since we had a strict ladies only event! Haven't received our photos back yet, but I suspect they will be great :)
Joris• Dec. 28, 2018
Pro-active in thinking in organising the event. Useful tips and performed a wonderful job during our shoot. Took enough time to do her work.
Daniel• March 13, 2019
"Thank you Katarina for a fantastic service!
Lots of natural pictures with a few posed shots just as we wanted.
Katarina was both professional and friendly throughout and knew exactly how to get the best pictures out of us.
We would highly recommend Katarina to anyone!
Daniel & Ruairi"
Tezcan Akil• Sept. 16, 2018
"Katarina was very friendly and managed to capture some lovely moments of our party. She kept to her word and delivered on time.
I hired Katarina as my wedding photographer. She was very professional and delivered fantastic photographs. We couldn't be happier, really enjoyed our wedding.
Clare• April 6, 2018
lovely wedding photographs
Services From Katarina Nichol Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding and event services.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No I cover always only one wedding a day.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary, fine art and staged. As a final result you get a photo reportage from your wedding.
- What kind of technology do you use?I wotk only with professional range of equipment
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?You receive online download of your photographs and also password protected gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?First 20 - 50 photographs in 1 week after your wedding, the rest of photographs follows in 4 - 6 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I do not send unedited photographs You are paying for carefully selected photographs and editing and retouching
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work with my photo editor, photography assistant, second photographer and videographer if requested
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I do have a backup photographer
- Can we meet you before we pay deposit?Yes, I am happy to meet in Croydon area, or do conversation via phone or skype
- Are you insured?Yes, I am insured with Hiscox
- Are there any hidden costs?No, there are not any hidden costs. The plan is always agreed by me and client by contract, before event happens
Weddings, Baptism, Engagement portraits and party, Children and adult Parties, Asian weddings and events, Jewish weddings and events, Anniversaries