Hi, I'm Fiona a female photographer from Wakefield West Yorkshire. I photograph Weddings throughout Yorkshire and Humberside, as well as Photobooth hire and licensed Drone Photography. I am an Associate photographer with the SWPP and have many years experience photographing weddings!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I photograph alone most of the time, however on full day packages I have an assistant.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I only provide photographs that meet professional standards. Misfires, blurred images etc will not be included
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?3 weeks
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online Galleries
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional Nikon Cameras
- What style of photos do you take?Sometimes Vintage, Sometimes Reportage, Sometimes Classical
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What does the wedding package include?All Packages Include as Standard A little chat before the wedding to discuss the details, talk about timings, talk about any group shots you would like, talk about what you feel comfortable with and what you would like and generally talk things over in an informal way. The Wedding images are supplied in a very high resolution, Without watermarks. I don’t mind you uploading/printing or sending guests your wedding photographs and personal printing is never a problem. Digital editing on your photographs done to your preferences. Maybe you like Full colour or Black and white or Vintage and Retro toning’s or maybe just a mix of everything. Its not a problem. All photographs have to be put through editing software to tone them up and make them look the best they can. Typically 200 to 300 high resolution images for you to keep on Silver Packages, 400 – 700 images on Platinum packages and somewhere in between on Gold packages. These images will also be supplied in very high resolution for you to keep. Images typically available 10-20 working days after your wedding – just in time to view once your back from your honeymoon. Plus a free password protected web gallery lasting for 6 months with purchasing options so friends and family can look at your pictures online after you’ve approved the work. Back Office editing and processing. Image editing occurs for many more hours after I leave the wedding to produce a beautiful finished product – This is my chosen profession and has been for a number of years, all the work I hand over has been edited, toned and checked, nothing comes straight from the camera and never will. Agreed price at the time of booking without any worries of future price increase, the price and services offered will always remain the same as on the day you booked. You book a package at a price and it stays at that price
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Drone & Ariel Photography Photobooth Hire
Weddings from £300
Drone & Ariel £299