Francesco is an experienced Italian Caricature Artist available UK wide for hire for weddings, private parties, corporate events, product launches, trade exhibition stands and much more. Francesco worked in the past five years for clients such as Unilever, Gett Uk, University of Cambridge, Chiswick Business Park and many other. Francesco is trained to draw an outstanding caricature in about 5 minutes which will make fireworks at your party. Francesco's Caricatures are excellent take away souvenirs from all sorts of events to be treasured and truly are works of art at an affordable price.
Lee-Ann Tinkler• Jan. 27, 2018
"Francesco was really engaging with everyone at event. Everyone was really loved the drawings
Mike• Aug. 12, 2018
"Francesco was great at communication's with our guests,they all loved his style of Caricatures and personality
Would not hesitate to use him again......also kept in touch before the event,which helps reassure one that he will turn up ."
Caroline Rayner• July 8, 2017
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your excellent service during Uni Camp this year. The students all really enjoyed themselves. It was great that they had something so special to take away with them to remind them of their amazing week at the University of Suffolk!
Tammy• June 10, 2017
"We had Francesco come draw caricatures for all our guests at our wedding this weekend. Him & his partner travelled all the way from London to Doncaster for us and we can honestly say every single guest loved having them there & their pictures. Francesco captured everyone's features amazing. My nanna who is also Italian loved meeting him & has been telling all the family in Italy about Francesco too. We also sent a picture to Francesco before the wedding to create an even more special caricature of us so guests could sign this on the day & he did not disappoint. Thank you so so much for all the drawings you did & for being so good with all our guests. We would definitely recommend you again.
Mr & Mrs Howard x"
"""The pictures that you drew were amazing and everyone was really thrilled with their own likenesses. I think the novelty of your skills was also something that most people had never experienced before. It was wonderful for them to have something to take home and remember the party by!"""
Alive Network• June 10, 2017
"""Just wanted to say a big big thank you to Francesco for attending our wedding & drawing the most amazing caricatures of our guests. He arrived & set up straight away and my guests started putting their names down on a list. Francesco sat there for the full time we had booked didn't move & drew one guest after another. The caricatures were absolutely amazing and captured the guests features perfect!"" Mr. & Mrs. Howard, Doncaster, June 2017"
- How long is the act?Minimum 2 Hours; 3 Hours; 4 Hours; Whole day
- What is included in the wedding package?Live Caricatures THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR PARTY HIGHLIGHTS: Fun caricaturist providing you and your guests with a fun and unique souvenir! Can draw an outstanding caricature in 5 minutes! Pre-printed paper and caricature logos also available! Adds a lot of fun and humor to every caricature. Every caricature is unique! Please read the complete FAQ section at this page: http://www.francescocaricatures.com/live-caricatures
- What other services to you provide?Wedding Specials 1.CARICATURE LOGOS Francesco can realize for you a caricature logo with a customized caricature co created with the host of the party. The caricature logo is sent as a digital file on high resolution (300 dpi) and can be used for printing invites, wedding souvenirs or event merchandising. This addition will make your event absolutely unique and memorable! HERE IS HOW IT WORKS: You send me 3 good quality photos of the soon to be bride and groom The pencil drawing is sent to you for your approval. Please let me know at this stage if you want a special message for your guests to be added at the bottom of the paper. When the drawing is approved is coloured digitally it is then re-sized to logo dimension and the design is printed on A3 160 gsm fine quality papers, in FULL COLOUR in 50 copies (or more, depending on the extenstion of your booking). At your party, your guests not only receive a super caricatures but also an exceptional memento of the day with your logo to keep and value forever. 2. WEDDING INVITATIONS and SIGNING BOARDS 3.BESPOKE EMBROIDERED CARICATURES The bespoke embroided caricature on cushion is an amazing gift to accompany your party. Embroidery art join characterization to create this really unique accessory. If you wish to receive your embroided pillow at the party please send a photo with one or two person to be drawn and embroided on the pillow 2/3 weeks in advance of the event date. You will have the chance to review the original drawing by Francesco for your approval before the origination of the embroidery. The finish is with a colored ribbon of your choice.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?What do you need? I bring all the equipment for drawing, including a portable chair and an easel. However I need your help in finding a corner with a good light on the venue, possibly not too close to the source of music of the party (either live or stereo). What else? I do need 3 chairs and possibly a little table, a glass of water. I do also need a break of 10-15 minutes every two hours. Can I have you moving around rather than standing at the easel? Of course! If you prefer, I can go “walkabout”, which means I will instead go around the tables, mingling with your guests always in a polite and never intrusive way. Drawing at the easel and "walkabout" can also be done in response as alternated moment of your event. Let's make an example: between 6 - 8 pm your guests will be sitting, so I can walk around the tables. But between 8 - 10 pm your guests will be drinking or even dancing, so I will be setting up my easel and they will come to my spot for a spot on caricature! Please discuss in advance with Francesco the time schedule of the event. What is the best moment to have caricatures at my event? The best time for caricature is... When your guests are in condition to smile!This means almost all the times, except when they are literally chewing. For this reason, I prefer to avoid drawing when food is served, but I am happy to draw between different servings, or who has already finished eating a dish. Can I trust you? Francesco Caricatures goal is to offer the highest standard to bring amusement to your guest through the art of caricatures. No non sense here. I am is a professional full-time caricaturist and cartoonist and has been working since 2015 with the British biggest live entertainment agency Alive Network, being one of the most booked caricaturist in Great Britain. You can find more about me on Alivenetwork.co.uk or search my name on Google.co.uk. Also you can consult my testimonials, the venues where I have worked and follow me on the Socials. So Book in peace of mind Francesco Caricatures directly without paying the expensive fee applied on the top by the entertainment companies. Please read the complete FAQ section at this page: http://www.francescocaricatures.com/live-caricatures
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?15 minutes only
Live Caricatures Entertainment
Fun caricaturist providing you and your guests with a fun and unique souvenir!
Can draw an outstanding caricature in 5 minutes. So about 12 caricatures drawn x hour.
Adds a lot of fun and humor to every caricature, making it a master piece.
Caricatures are not meant to be a lonely experience. Couple, families, groups can be sketched LIVE together to be on the same A3 paper.
Read more FAQ at http://www.francescocaricatures.com/live-caricatures