Well, after over 15 years doing what I love, I’ve decided to take the leap and do something lots of people have told me to do. Im starting something, which I hope will take off. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!!!
I have been in the event catering business for over 10 years now. I’ve done hotels, I’ve done restaurants & I’ve done stadia and racecourse catering. I’ve worked in restaurants up to and including 3 Rosette standard. But, what I love the most is events catering.
It could be something as simple as a working lunch buffet in an office, a wedding, a children's birthday party, or it could be a fancy event in your home. One things for sure, whatever the occasion, I give it 110% of my time and effort.
If, and it's a big if, you give me that one chance to show you what I’m about, I’d like to think you would ask me to do events for you over and over again. Sometimes, you've got to take a leap & this is my leap and I hope you'll join me on this adventure.
- Payment terms?£100 deposit to secure event Final balance due 1 week before event
- What is included in the menu?Bespoke to each individual client
- How does the open bar work?We can supply staff for your bars
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can offer assistance with sourcing of these
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?all varieties, finger buffets, corporate events, bowl food, canapés, hot buffets, fork buffets, BBQ's, Hog roasts, 3 course plated, 7 course tasting.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, all clients will receive bespoke menus of their choosing
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Dependant on the venues facilities but can bring in equipment if needed at additional cost
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Venues to be chosen by clients, We can assist with this
- What services do you offer?Wide range of catering services for any type of event
All types of catering