The Mirror Me Booth is a unique photo-generating product offering the latest technology in interactive picture taking.
The full-length mirror offers a functional design and a user-friendly interface, communicating with guests through a touch screen of colourful animations and an entertaining voice guidance.
Custom personalised start screen to welcome your guests e.g. " Sam and Alison welcome you to our special day" - see videos, personalised Print Border to match your colours and theme - see examples in Photographs.
Sandra dunn• 21 Jun 2019
John was fantastic he arrived early and stayed later than booked, everyone had a wonderful time and John was a big part of that. We would highly recommend him to anyone 😋
Matt Miller• 6 Apr 2019
Very pleased with the service - the day was great and Fotobooth was an excellent part of it :) would certainly book them again
Joanne Semley• 1 Dec 2018
Brilliant service, props and photos. Everyone enjoyed and a lovely photo book for memories. Thank you
Avneesh Bains• 24 May 2019
Couldn't recommend this enough! Everyone really loved it and the pictures are all great!
Nicholas Carey• 14 Dec 2018
Thanks to John @ foto booth. We had excellent service. Nothing was to much trouble and the patience of a saint with the kids. We would definitely recommend this and will be happy to book again.
- What services do you offer?Mirror based Photo Booth
- What does the wedding package include?A wedding themed experience
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Photobooth style
- What kind of technology do you use?Touch screen full length mirror
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Photos can be emailed or SMS text to the person directly from the mirror.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Al photos can be saved and sent after the event
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a family team.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We are members of FB groups to secure a replacement service at short notice.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We do not assume your permission, if we would like to use one or two we will ask first. A disclaimer is provided for Email and Text to cover the new GDPR requirements, in any case, we don't use the data for marketing.
Mirror Photo Booth Hire