Strap yourselves into your own one man body zorb and split off into teams.
Rather than tackle, use the more effective barge to win the ball off your opponents sending them flying end over end in the process.
The rules are the same as standard football except you are wearing a protective bubble and barging people to the floor isn’t frowned upon.
Afterwards, you will have a choice to play Bubble Football games such as Bulldog, Sumo and Last Man Standing.
- What if the weather isn’t good?Football Zorbing is an all weather activity played on all weather 3G pitches. The Bubble Suits cover the body from the head down to the legs. Due to the active nature of Football Zorbing players do tend to get hot inside the suits so it is cooler to play outside even during the winter months and in varying weather conditions such as rain.
- What Are Bubble Suits?Bubble Suits are inflatable plastic bubbles, with hand grips and holes top and bottom to get in and out!Football Zorbing Your body, down to your legs is inside the suit, and you hold onto hand grips throughout. There is a hole above your head to let in air and for you to see out of if you bend forwards. The bubble suits have straps which can be adjusted according to your size.
- What is included?Your price per person will include our travel, pitch hire, a host and 10 bubble suits, goals and balls, and insurance.
- What is the minimum amount of players?We require a minimum group size of 10. However, groups of 8 can be accommodated at additional cost.
- What destinations do you cover?We cover all the major towns and cities in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
Bubble Football, Zorb Football, Football Zorbing