Critically Acclaimed Multi-Award Winning Artist
Having achieved up close to two decades of experience performing for major corporations, Fiona has become an ever-presence in event entertainment. The critically acclaimed singer provides belting vocals that can amaze at intimate and larger events.
Fusing pop and rock with funk and soul, even classical and latina, Fiona is an extremely versatile performer who can bring classics from the 50s right up to the modern day. She is able to play alongside a 5-piece band for events that require a big band sound or as a unique acoustic act. Her sophisticated style and vocal range is powerful and is able to dictate the tempo of erudite events.
Able to switch between a rasping voice and and a smooth sound, as well as being able to hold notes for what seems like an eternity, Fiona can perform songs such as 'Valerie' by Amy Winehouse, 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey, 'Stand By Me' by Ben E. King and '(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman' by A...
H Freeman• 1 Jul 2018
From the moment Fiona started to sing, to the moment she stopped performing I was hooked, jaws dropped around the venue! This star is singing in local pubs and she has SO much more potential.
J Finch• 12 Jul 2018
I have worked in the leisure industry for over 30 years, managing a number of pubs across the UK. Fiona is by far the best performer I have ever booked, or had the pleasure of seeing elsewhere. Amazing!
James Houlder• 28 Feb 2018
I run a major event in the West End of London and book acts each year for The Waldorf Hotel - the most prestigious hotel in the heart of London's Theatreland. Fiona is by far the strongest and most impressive female vocalist I have had the pleasure of booking and I would not hesitate to book her again. If you are hesitant, don't be - just book her! Her voice is jaw-dropping!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I can cater for all events, but tend to perform mostly at weddings, private parties and larger venues.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I require a 15m vocal break every 45 minutes.
- How much space do you require?I can usually fit within a 3 x 2m space, unless PA is provided then I simply need room for myself.
- How long do you play for?1.5 hours minimum, 3 hours maximum (plus breaks)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can perform most songs, but please email me requirements.
- Who are your previous clients?Weddings, stadiums, pubs etc
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes - the full works, lighting, speakers and PA.
I have backing tracks for over 600 songs, below are a few from that list.
My sets are 45 minutes and I play a maximum of 3 sets per performance. I can offer sets for any mood, for example, 3 party s...