Fine Entertainments Ltd - UK's Leading Professional Magicians
No 1 Choice for Wedding Entertainment:
It's your big day, and you don't want any lul's or dead spots, right? We break the ice and get all of your guests laughing and talking without any awkward tension.
Our award-winning magicians are full time, professional wedding entertainers, who’re fully insured and members of The Magic Circle – you know you’re getting quality entertainment and a professional service, from the moment you book, right up until after the wedding itself.
Through experience, we’ve found that a price ‘per hour’ doesn’t work at weddings anymore. If there’s any short delays or if anything happens, the magician’s tied to these set times, and has other events to get to, so will cut your time short (we hate the idea of ‘clock watching’). We pride ourselves in performing at events with no time constraints.
Get in touch and we'll walk you through our modern and unique approach to entertaining at weddings.
Apurva Modessa• April 21, 2019
Lewis provided a surprise entertainment for our wedding guests in-between the registry and the reception party and it was incredible. We along with our guests were in awe of the close up magic he performed. Would definitely recommend and love to see him again!
Stuart Partridge• May 4, 2019
What a fantastic performance by Jamie at our wedding on 4th May 2019. He amazed all of our guests young and old with some outstanding magic, fabulous communication from the start of our planning right through to our big day, simply amazing would recommend everytime.
Jocelyn Price• April 14, 2019
"We'd like to thank Lewis again for providing such a wonderful experience at John Lewis & Partners Southampton.
As a large store and a varied customer base, we had the challenge of finding a Magician to perform and interact with customers of all ages. Luckily for us, Lewis did just that! He was quirky (in the best kind of way), friendly, professional, entertaining and best of all, his magic was jaw-dropping.
We will certainly be making contact with Lewis again for any future events. Highly recommend."
Pauline Clulow• April 28, 2019
Jamie attended our party on 28th April 2019 and our friends and family were amazed and impressed at his table magic. He was so friendly and professional going to each table, including both adults and children in his magic tricks. I would certainly recommend Jamie to entertain at any occasion.
Seb Addoh• June 15, 2019
Had the party-goers in awe of the tricks done....thank you for entertaining young and old.
- Do you do open-air acts?test
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes. We work with the UK's leading professional magicians all over the country and only recommend people we work with regularly, who consistently deliver above and beyond, and are regularly re-booked.
- Are your magicians insured?Yes, all of our magicians are fully insured. Most, are members of Equity and have £10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance (not that this ever gets used!).
- Are your magicians members of The Magic Circle?Yes, all of our magicians are very proud to be a full Members of The Magic Circle – the world’s most prestigious magic club.
- How reliable are your magicians?All of our magicians are extremely reliable! We only work with magicians we trust, and work with regularly. We respond to all communications very quickly and issue a formal booking contract to the magician when confirming them for your event. Full invoice receipts are issued for all payments.
- Are your magicians good?We only work with the UK's leading magicians. They're all renowned for consistently getting 100% positive feedback, and they're repeatedly booked over and over again. We're confident that you'll be extremely happy and join the numerous other happy clients that have left us lovely messages, and 100's of 5* reviews across our Facebook, Google and TrustPilot Pages.
Wedding entertainment during the arrival drinks reception and/or the wedding breakfast.