Let me tell your story... Capture the magical moments and create memories that will last a lifetime. I have high-quality packages to suit any budget or we can customise something unique and personal to you.
With Mphoto you can be sure to get...
✔ A fun, friendly, enthusiastic, entertaining, relaxed and professional service!
✔ An Experienced photographer. Fully insured
✔ Full quality photos included, no watermarks, restrictions or extra cost!
✔ Personal online web gallery & Smartphone App!
✔ Connect on WhatsApp & Skype as well as in person!
✔ Affordable packages from £150
Weddings - www.familyandbridal.co.uk
Events - www.mphoto.co.uk
Mobile - 07500260125
Hannah• Dec. 28, 2018
I had been booked a photo shoot as a present from a friend and honestly was really nervous and unsure. It was fabulous - Mike made me feel really at ease, talked with me about what kinds of ideas I had in mind and gave some great suggestions when I was a little lost. The studio was really comfortable and the props really helped to create an atmosphere. The photos were really creative, with options in full colour and black and white, and there were some really beautiful ones I was proud to share. Thanks Mike for a fabulous photo shoot - I know I wouldn’t have managed to get the confidence to do it without your support. Thank you! So pleased with the results.
Olga Gusan• Sept. 1, 2018
We hired Mike as a photographer for our daughter's Christening and he did a great job. And we are very happy with the photos! Thank you!
Ebony• July 17, 2019
Mike is an amazing photographer and kind individual. He also asks for your input in terms of the kind of shots you want and is accommodating to your needs. He was patient, understanding and knew how to take great natural shots as well as shots with scenic backgrounds and most importantly captured the joy, love and excitement of my graduation day with my family. I would highly recommend Mike because I believe you would not be disappointed and can trust his capabilities to give you fabulous shots!
Jess Messom• Sept. 14, 2019
Mike did photos for our wedding and was absolutely brilliant. We liked his relaxed style and felt well looked after at all stages of the process. He was lovely with our family and made everyone feel at ease. He even showed up early to scope out the venue and find some great locations for pictures. The photos are beautiful and better than we could have imagined. Mike is a real gent and genuine nice guy and was great to deal with on the most important day of our lives.
Patrice Melton Melen• Sept. 21, 2019
Mike was absolutely fantastic. He took all the group photos I requested then mingled and took the 'unexpected' and informal ones. Great memories.
Wedding photographs are something which we always look forward to. We found Mike through this portal and we are pleasantly surprised by how kind and genuine he was. He took some really good candid shots and those were the best part of the memory. He also stayed back an extra hour to capture the reception functions and recorded the video of the entire wedding- impressive work considering he works alone.
Mike, just a small suggestion for your future assignments, please try and have more long shots and focus a bit more on background. I guess that is the only thing missing ;-)
- What services do you offer?Wedding, Children's Parties, Birthday Parties, Anniversary, Fundraising, Prom Night, Portrait, Event, Family, Christenings, Pregnancy
- What does the wedding package include?I have a number of wedding packages this is my - 10 Hour Wedding Package - This captures pretty much everything !!! Bride and groom wedding preparations, brides arrival at the church, ceremony, signing the register, group photographs and bride & groom shots. Reception, first dance, cake cutting, a classy combination of classic & reportage images of you and your guests partying the night away.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No - I find it's best to stay focused on one client at a time
- What style of photos do you take?Portrait, Reportage, Formal
- What kind of technology do you use?2 full-frame professional Nikon DLSR's, various lenses, 2 Sony 4K Video camera's, 1 tracking gimbal camera, 4 High powered portable flash units and generators,
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Here https://familyandbridal.pixieset.com
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I will normally give you a couple of images within a couple of days as a teaser, then the remainder within 3 weeks. They will be delivered via 1. Mobile Phone App - 100 of the best images. 2. Online where all the images are displayed and downloadable for your family & friends. 3. Downloaded direct to you in two file sizes for posting online and for printing
- Do you send all the photos taken?No all the images will be edited and the number of images depends on the package booked although more images can be purchased
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I carry professional photographers insurance so a replacement photographer should be available.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes I retain the rights to the images although this can be signed over at an additional cost
Bronze Package Details - https://www.familyandbridal.co.uk/book-a-session/silver-wedding-the-ceremony - . .
Gold Package Details - https://www.familyandbridal.co.uk/book-a-session/gold-wedding-ceremony-reception - . .
Platinum Package - www.familyandbridal.co.uk/book-a-session/wedding-package-3-full-day-10-hours - . .