I have been painting faces for five years professionally and I am always adding to my repertoire and gaining new skills, recently completing a full time course in Make Up Artistry and Special Effects. As a child I remember getting great grades in art but I did not follow this path until having my children and discovering through my children how passionate I was about art. I have now become an eager participant in body painting competitions through my college time winning 1st 2nd and 3rd place and through these amazing experiences I can now offer gestational partings for expectant mothers from ideally 7 months +.
I have had the pleasure of working and training with many other wonderful artists in the industry and travelling to many exotic locations, each time bringing back more knowledge and an eager hand to try out my new skills.
All of my skills and the services I offer are perfect for parties, fun days, festivals, celebrations of all kinds, and any event where you want magical memories to be made.
Services From Face and Body Painting by Natalie Hill
- How long do you need to set up?20/30 mins
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes - up to £10,000,000
- What experience do you have working with children?As well as a face and body artist I am also a children's yoga teacher working with schools in my local area. Since becoming a mother of two children 10 years ago I have worked with my local children's centre's sharing both yoga and art.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?20 is a comfortable number but I work with up to 30. I can adapt designs to suit numbers so no child is left without a paint.
- Can I provide a gazebo?Yes
Adult Glamour Glitter
Creative Make Up for private bookings