Fabtastic Parties are a children's entertainment business who cover the South-East including London, Surrey, Essex, Hertfordshire, Sussex and Kent. Our company consists of professional performers who have had years of experience in working with children of all ages.
Our parties cater for 4-7 year olds and are available in a number of popular themes including Unicorn, Superhero, Princess, Pirates and more! We pride ourselves on being a 5 star company and have had a number of fantastic reviews from customers who have been over the moon with the service that we have provided.
Rest assured that you are in safe hands with any of our professional entertainers who will provide you with a stress free experience, all you have to worry about is the food and the venue! We arrive 30 minutes before the party to set up so that each child arrives to a fun, party atmosphere. Our parties are all aimed at mixed gender groups and are carefully structured so that we can maintain the focus and atten...
Katrina Connell• 14 Jul 2019
When I listed the things, my grandchildren liked I hardly expected to get everything! I thought maybe one or two things, she was AMAZING!
Karima G• 19 Jan 2019
"We booked a unicorn themed party for my 7 year old daughter. Sparkles the unicorn was absolutely brilliant, the girls had a fabulous time. The singing, party games and attention to detail were amazing. I have had so many parents messaging me afterwards thanking me for the ""best party ever"" as their children enjoyed it as much as the birthday girl. I can't wait to use Fabtastic services again in the future and will be recommending you to all my Mum friends. Thanks Leona and Sparkles for an un...
Tasha• 27 Jan 2019
Leona truly made my daughter's 5th birthday party quite special. In fact, I'd say it was something of a local neighbourhood hit! She engaged 20 enthralled children, ranging from 3-7 years old with fun stories, music, magic tricks, bubbles, balloons, glitter tattoos, dancing and songs! I think the best part was the moment in which she engaged also the adults in the room with a parachute game and much loved songs. So many parents came up to me to say their child had a wonderful time and that they ...
Helen C• 13 Jan 2019
I was looking for a really engaging child entertainer to make my daughters birthday party really special. Leona did an amazing job on the day. I always worry about everything running smoothly but Leona was great - set up was really easy and smooth and she had the kids engaged throughout the 2 hours. She was in character as soon as the girls arrived and she kept even the older children engaged and they all had amazing fun! Thanks so much x
Emma G• 19 Jan 2019
My Son wanted a superhero themed party for his 5th birthday. So we had wonder woman she was amazing! Fantastic with all the children kept them entertained throughout with different party games and dancing competitions. The kids loved the tattoos that wonder women did for them. All the children had a great time. My son absolutely loved every part of it! Leona was very helpful with any questions I had and explained how it all works. Was so pleased with how it went.
- How long do you need to set up?We require 30 minutes before the start time of the party to set up our equipment and get into costume.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, you can rest assured that all of our entertainers hold public liability insurance which covers them for £10,000,000.
- What experience do you have working with children?The team at Fabtastic Parties have years of experience in working with and performing for children of all ages.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?We recommend not exceeding 30 children in order to get the best quality out of our service. For parties of more than 30 children you would need to hire an additional assistant.
- Do you provide the venue?No, we only provide the entertainment so the venue would need to be sourced by yourselves.
- I'm thinking of holding the party at my house. Is this something you can accommodate?Yes. In the second half of our party however we do use a parachute so depending on space this may need to be altered.
- We are thinking of having the party at our local park. Do you hold parties in parks?No we do not attend parties in the park. If you are wishing to have the party in your garden, please have a back up plan in place in case it rains.
- Does the entertainer need somewhere to park?Yes. All of our entertainers drive to their party venues and due to the amount of equipment required, they will need to be able to park at the venue.
- We are thinking of hiring a bouncy castle/face painter/soft play as well. Is this something that you would recommend?In order to get the best value out of your entertainment we would highly recommend against hiring additional "distractions" as it segregates the group and it can become quite difficult to maintain children's attention when there are a number of other things happening during the party. If you would like to have a bouncy castle, it will need to be switched off during entertainment.
Children's Entertainment, Balloon Modelling, Magic, Glitter Tattoos, Party Games, Dancing, Parachute Games, Bubbles.