Evening squire are a fun, energetic, acoustic function band who regularly play for weddings and parties. Made up of experienced musicians, the members of Evening Squire are always ready to make your event an experience to remember.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Acoustic wedding band playing popular covers.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We play the same style of music as other function bands, but the advantage of booking us is we play acoustically. We can play at a far lower volume while still producing a the energy of a large party band.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We regularly play for weddings and birthday parties all over the country.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept cheque (cleared before the event), bank transfer or cash on the night.
- How long do you play for?Our standard performance is two 1 hour sets with a small break between. We can play additional sets on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a P.A and lighting system which we bring as part of hiring Evening Squire.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have PLI through the Musicians Union and all our equipment carries a current PAT test certificate.
- How much space do you require?As most of our bookings are for our acoustic line up we require far less equipment than other bands. The smallest space we require is a 4m x 2m area.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice we are happy to learn a special request. If the song doesn't fit being played by our live band, we offer the option of playing at CD/ipod through our P. A system.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally take one break between sets. The length depends on the timings of your event.
Here is a small selection from our current set list
Faith - George Michael
Shotgun - George Esra
Go your own way - Fleetwood Mac
December 63 - The Four Seasons
Take it easy - The Eagles