Ethereal specialises in supplying entertainment packages to events, which combine; theatre, circus and performing arts. With a dedicated team of performing artists, engineers, makeup artists, costume designers, stage managers and physical theatre practitioners. This enables us to provide and create any idea which is presented to us, for the client. No idea, theme or dream is too big or small. All our artists and practitioners have a minimum of seven years’ experience within their industry. We can therefore guarantee absolute professionalism at every step of the process.
Dan Jenkins• Feb. 19, 2018
Brilliant and talented performance company.
Kyle Stock- Event Planner• Dec. 31, 2017
Brilliant company and very professional. Worked a themed event for me and could not be happier with the communication, their performers and the event as a whole. 10/10 would recommend.
Ceri Reese- Signal Cello• Dec. 21, 2017
Thank you guys so much for entertaining our staff at our Christmas Party on Thursday. Thank you also for braving the cold in your 'Narnia' and fire and ice costumes. You were extremely professional and easy to deal with in the organisation stage. Our staff thought everything was great. I would recommend these guys for any event you may have. They are incredibly professional, creative and talented. Thanks again!!!
Emma Wallis• Aug. 25, 2017
The mixed aerial workshop was great! The instructors were really fun, friendly and enthusiastic and made everyone feel welcome. The workshop was physically demanding but the instructors were very positive and supportive, encouraging everyone to do as much or as little as they felt comfortable with. We all managed to get onto the equipment and learn a few simple tricks. In all a brilliant experience.
Yuri Queiroz- Royal National Theatre• Aug. 4, 2017
This is my very good friend Joshua-James Dunn and his colleagues performance company. They are undeniably one of the most complete and professional circus entertainments groups working within Europe to date. I can highly recommend them for all your circus and events needs.
Do you do open-air acts?
Yes, with the venue's permission.
How long is the act?
Our acts can vary from 5 minutes to a full day, depending on the client's needs.
What type of magic do you perform
Our magicians specialise in all types of magic. We have a magician for everyone.
Will your magic suit my event?
We can find the right performer from our team that will be perfect for your requirements.
How many people will you perform for?
What other services to you provide?
If it is entertainment, decor or event management of any description, we can help you.
How long do you need to set up?
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
All of our performers are fully ensured as standard.
What experience do you have working with children?
Some of our team have years of experience. Our co-manager used to be an SEN primary school specialist.
How long is your performance?
What age range do you work with?
What venues can you work in?
We can find an act to suit any venue.
Can you work outdoors?
Yes, with the permission of the venue.
Is the show safe?
Safety is our priority, and we will take every measure to make sure our audience is safe. We are all fully ensured and complete on site risk assessments for every booking.
Any special requirements for the show?
Are you DBS checked?
Some of our team do. We can provide a member for this if needed.
Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?
• Fire shows; contact staff, partner routines, poi, rope dart, balls, clubs, theatre, eating, vapour tricks, swords, breathing, fans, nunchuka, umbrella, eating and vapour tricks, whip, levistick, meteor, palms, dragon staff, lycopodium, sparkle props, group choreography and pyrotechnics.
• LED performances; available in any prop listed above.
• Equilibristics; stilts, walking globe, tightwire, slackline and rolla bolla.
• Chinese pole.
• Cabaret shows.
• Sideshow; fakir, human blockhead, bed of nails, ladder of swords, bear trap, glass walking, stapling, nail hoop, glass eating, sword swallowing.
• Aerial; lyra (hoop), trapeze, doubles routines, cloud swing, flying trapeze, silks, ladder, cradle, bowl, swinging trapeze, corde lisse (rope), tear drop, Spanish web, pole, net, anchor, chandelier and cube. A free standing rig or rigging can be supplied.
• Shibari; an ancient Japanese rope art which can be produced in dance routines or full art installations.
• Cyr wheel.
• Session Musicians.
• Gentlemen’s juggling.
• Theatre; mask, clowning, physical theatre and walk about characters.
• Bar flare.
• Human tables.
• Human statues.
• Dancers; able to perform any style and group performances.
• Puppet shows.
• Circus skills.
• Children’s entertainment.
• Acrobats; tumbling, dance, partner routines and hand balancing.
• LED robot.
• Stage combat
• Martial artists.
• Gun slingers.
• Live bands.
• Event planning.
• Giant martini glasses.
• Giant aerial Perspex bowls.
• Equipment; giant props, temporary staging, décor, fire signs, theatre flats (12x8), themed props and set design.