The Elvis Ve Va Las Vegas Experience is an Electrifying High Energy, audience Interactive performance to the King of Rock n' Roll, including incredible Elvis like vocals, together with authentically reproduced Elvis costumes covering early Elvis days, 50's, 68' Special, his film years right up to 70's, the Vegas years! Including fantastic lighting and great sound quality. Depending on your requirements we are able to provide professionally mastered high quality backing tracks or a live band, delivered through our high quality PA equipment. Giving an dynamic exclusively, electrifying Elvis Ve Va Las Vegas experiences . As Steve is one of the best Elvis Entertainers around!!
Theresa Wilson• 14 Sep 2019
Absolutely fantastic - Elvis has not left the building! it was a corporate event for us and he did exactly what we asked and more - on time, professional....book with confidence.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Steve Singh - unique electrifying high energy, is - The E. L. V. I. S - Ve Va La Vegas Entertainer
- What are the highlights of your career?..seeing non Elvis fans watch my performance till the end and then to thank me for a great night!!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?from Birthday's to Social, Anniversaries to Boat Party's to New / Refurbishment Openings to Product launches to Suprises in Restaurants, Halls, Homes, on Cruise ships to Golf Coarse to Open Air Marquees, Festivals & Weddings, both in the UK and World Wide locations
- Who are your previous clients?They include all types the clientele from all walks of life from around the glob
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 sets x 45 mins each or can adapt to suit your individual schedule
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, all PA equipment & lighting is provided and is of a high specification to deliver a great performance!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?In general , not a great deal. This would be more defined once the client has been in talks.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Normally , Yes :)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One at least or straight through if you prefer. They can be as short as 10 mins. Depends on you
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
Upto Three Elvis Sets, with interval music & DJ set if required (extra fee agreed). Elvis song list includes all the favourite!!
Minimum 1 hour - 2 hours max