With over a two decades at the top of the entertainment world in both the UK and Europe, Gary Graceland is a true Elvis tribute artist with the style, sound and flair that is so close to the King himself.
Gary was chosen from 40 contestants as a finalist in the prestigeous European Elvis Championships in January 2020 at the Hilton Metropole, Birmingham. Performing against 10 of the very best Elvis Tributes in Europe and the UK.
Gary Graceland was awarded "Honorary American Elvis Tribute Artist" by Eta Live Productions USA on the 20th March 2017
A lifelong Elvis fan Gary is highly respected in the tribute world. As well as performing to a large crowd Gary is equally happy performing in smaller more intimate venues and party's. Gary loves nothing more than entertaining the crowd and Elvis fans alike. For Gary putting a smile on people's faces and keeping the kings music alive is what is all about.
Dressed in the best made to measure jumpsuits or the leather 68 comeback suit, Gary is a fabulous choice to rock your Corporate party, Restaurant, Private Event, Wedding, Birthday Party or other Special occasion. Guaranteed to make any event a night to remember, Gary will have you singing, dancing and All Shook Up!
Mohammed Rahman• Dec. 31, 2019
Very nice thank you See you next Time👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Rebecca Colbourn• July 6, 2019
From start to finish Gary Gracelands tribute act was top quality. His singing and interacting with the party group was great, I even got a note from the neighbours who weren't at the party saying how much the enjoyed the music from their kitchen :) Thank you making the journey down to Dorset and showcasing your talents.
Jenny Young• March 30, 2019
Brilliant performance for surprise 60th. Arrived on time, allowed requests in advance. All the Partiers really enjoyed the entertainment.
Charlotte Williams• Sept. 8, 2018
"We LOVED Gary Graceland!
He did a brilliant set & got everyone going, he was totally accommodating when it came to including song choices (as well as a rendition of Happy Birthday and a cake in the middle), so we would definitely recommend him.
Our 50th birthday party was a total success and Gary was a massive part of that, so thank-you!"
Clare• Aug. 17, 2018
Excellent- very professional and put on a great show, involved the audience and we had a fantastic time! Thanks to Gary and Caroline for a brilliant experience. X
Samantha• July 28, 2018
"Absolutely Fantastic , would defiantly use Gary again he did a fantastic job my guests loved him and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending .
Thank you so much "
Services From Elvis Tribute Gary Graceland
Elvis Tribute Gary Graceland - 30 Minute Mixed Decades Show
Elvis Tribute Gary Graceland - 2 x 45 Minute Show With Costume Change
Elvis Tribute Gary Graceland - 3 x 30 Minute Show With 2 Costume Changes
Elvis Tribute Gary Graceland - 2 x 30 Minute Show with Costume change
Elvis Tribute Gary Graceland - One Hour Mixed Decades Show
Elvis Tribute Gary Graceland - 45 Minute mixed decades show
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Elvis Tribute Gary Graceland
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I am available to perform at corporate partys, Restaurants, Private Events, Weddings, Birthday Partys or other Special occasion.
- Who are your previous clients?Truckfest, G55 Sweden, Grand pavilion Porthcawl, Gunthorpe Hall Norfolk, Hilton Hotels UK., Woolston Manor country club Essex, G-Live Surrey, Brighton music hall, Red Bee Media, Down Hall Country House, Valentines cabaret bar Spain, Princess hotels Spain, Waikiki club Spain, BBC London, Stoke Newington town Hall London, Hackney Town Hall London, Private functions/Corporate/ Pubs/clubs/Restaurants/Weddings.
- How long do you play for?One hour show or 2 x 45 minute shows or 3 x 30 available
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA available at no extra cost Lighting not needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?At least 10 feet by 10 feet.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you have a favourite song or special request i will try my best to perform it. Just let me know well in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?No break for the one hour show 20/30 minutes for the 2 x 45 minute show and 2 x 15 for the 3 x 30 show
An American Trilogy
Blue Suede Shoes
All Shook Up
Always on my mind
Don’t Be Cruel
Love Me Tender
Viva Las Vegas
In The Ghetto
The wonder of you
Good luck charm
I just cant help believing
Lord you gave me a mountain
Its now or never
.....and many more !