With over a two decades at the top of the entertainment world in both the UK and Europe, Gary Graceland is a true Elvis tribute artist with the style, sound and flair that is so close to the King himself.
Gary Graceland was awarded "Honorary American Elvis Tribute Artist" by Eta Live Productions USA on the 20th March 2017
A lifelong Elvis fan Gary is highly respected in the tribute world. As well as performing to a large crowd Gary is equally happy performing in smaller more intimate venues and party's. Gary loves nothing more than entertaining the crowd and Elvis fans alike. For Gary putting a smile on people's faces and keeping the kings music alive is what is all about.
Dressed in the best made to measure jumpsuits or the leather 68 comeback suit, Gary is a fabulous choice to rock your Corporate party, Restaurant, Private Event, Wedding, Birthday Party or other Special occasion. Guaranteed to make any event a night to remember, Gary will have you singing, dancing and All Sh...
Samantha• 28 Jul 2018
Absolutely Fantastic , would defiantly use Gary again he did a fantastic job my guests loved him and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending .
Thank you so much 😊
Charlotte Williams• 8 Sep 2018
We LOVED Gary Graceland!
He did a brilliant set & got everyone going, he was totally accommodating when it came to including song choices (as well as a rendition of Happy Birthday and a cake in the middle), so we would definitely recommend him.
Our 50th birthday party was a total success and Gary was a massive part of that, so thank-you!
Nina Holland• 8 Apr 2018
We are so pleased we hired Gary for our mothers 80th birthday celebration, he was fantastic and created such a special, memorable event we will treasure thank you!
Clare• 17 Aug 2018
Excellent- very professional and put on a great show, involved the audience and we had a fantastic time! Thanks to Gary and Caroline for a brilliant experience. X
Jenny Young• 30 Mar 2019
Brilliant performance for surprise 60th. Arrived on time, allowed requests in advance. All the Partiers really enjoyed the entertainment.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you have a favourite song or special request i will try my best to perform it. Just let me know well in advance.
- How long do you play for?One hour show or 2 x 45 minute shows or 3 x 30 available
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA available at no extra cost Lighting not needed.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?No break for the one hour show 20/30 minutes for the 2 x 45 minute show and 2 x 15 for the 3 x 30 show
- How much space do you require?At least 10 feet by 10 feet.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Who are your previous clients?Truckfest, G55 Sweden, Grand pavilion Porthcawl, Gunthorpe Hall Norfolk, Hilton Hotels UK., Woolston Manor country club Essex, G-Live Surrey, Brighton music hall, Red Bee Media, Down Hall Country House, Valentines cabaret bar Spain, Princess hotels Spain, Waikiki club Spain, BBC London, Stoke Newington town Hall London, Hackney Town Hall London, Private functions/Corporate/ Pubs/clubs/Restaurants/Weddings.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I am available to perform at corporate partys, Restaurants, Private Events, Weddings, Birthday Partys or other Special occasion.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Elvis Tribute Gary Graceland
An American Trilogy
Blue Suede Shoe
All Shook Up
Always on my mind
Don’t Be Cruel
Love Me Tender
Viva Las Vegas
In The Ghetto