Elvis Tribute Artist Kidd Galahad is a professional Elvis Tribute Act based in North Yorkshire. Kidd performs a top class show available as a solo show, with full band or as a full Vegas night. Kidd Galahad prides himself on representing Elvis as he was in his prime and so runs everyday to keep in shape and trim. When Kidd is not performing as an Elvis Tribute Act he is working as an on call fire fighter, helping his community and striving for excellence in all aspects of his life. Kidd show can be tailored to any event and can be increased to a full band or alternatively it can be booked as a solo show with lights, PA system and an eye catching ELVIS backdrop. Kidd's show comprises of authentic, tailor made outfits that he sports during his shows with an extensive set list that can be also be tailored to your evening.
Kidd performs his show nationwide.
Vicki scott• Dec. 10, 2019
A true professional with a fantastic voice, show, personality. Every guest made positive comments about Elvis and the show. He earned every penny and all who were at the party said they would fully recommend him. Dont think it would have been any better if he was 'The King' himself. THANKYOU
Nigel Marklew• Dec. 7, 2019
A really good act, who interacted with the audience and brought some humour to the evening, everyone really enjoyed the act.
simon cooper• Nov. 8, 2019
What a brilliant night, he had everyone involved and entertained from start to finish. You will not be disappointed if you get him. I am sure we will again in the future. Thanks for a fabulous night. Simon C
Wendy Nicholls• Oct. 5, 2019
Great performance for my Nan’s 90th birthday, he made her feel really special. Also got the guests up and involved everyone. Would highly recommend him
John Lord• Sept. 28, 2019
WOW! WOW! WOW!
Fantastic Show. People are still ringing me to say how they enjoyed the show. Talk about work hard, he never stopped from start to finish. Very profesional but also took lots of time to engage the audience, even took requests on top of his packed itinerary of songs. He arrived 3 hours before the show to set up and make sure everything was as it should be. Ages from 4 to 74 enjoyed every moment of the show which included costume changes. His second spot was as good as his first except he didn’t know when to stop. He just kept going and going. To everyone’s delight. Nobody attending had ever experienced a 70th birthday like it. Money very well spent. The venue hadn’t had live acts for over 4 years, so it was no surprise that there was many on the outside trying to see “Elvis”.
Cannot praise Kidd Galahad enough. He also made my wife’s night with a boquet of flowers. I tried to take the praise for that, but it didn’t work..
Thank you so much for making my 70th Birthday a total success.
Sue woodward• Sept. 7, 2019
What a fantastic night! We had a great time and a fabulous elvis show , thankyou so much for a class act , and looki
Ing after us so well xxxxxx
Services From Elvis Tribute Artist Kidd Galahad
4 Piece Elvis Tribute Band - 2 x 45 Minutes
Solo Elvis Tribute show - 2x45 minute sets
Solo Elvis Tribute Show - 1 Hour
Solo Elvis Tribute Artist Show - 3 x 30 Minute Sets
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A professional, fast paced Elvis Tribute show presented by performer who is not only physically the part of Elvis in his prime, he is vocally unmatched as the king to boot.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing every year at The Great North Run..... Look out for Kidd Galahad as the official Elvis Tribute Artist of The GNR and can be seen around mile 11.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We provide a sensational Elvis Tribute that can take requests during the show. We can also provide a band. We can supply events with a whopping 7000 watt PA system.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?You name it, Kidd has performed at it. From weddings to birthday, corporate to sensitive and delicate funerals and wakes. Kidd is versatile and easily adapts to every event and treats them with the respect that they deserve.
- How long do you play for?From 1 hr to 2 hrs if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes, a fully insured and pat tested 7000 watt PA system and lighting....as well as backdrop and authentic outfits.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?6 metre by 3 metre space, but the more space the better. However, the show can cater for most spaces.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Being an Elvis fan, Kidd already knows all of Elvis' songs and if a particular song is not in our set he will most certainly learn it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends on how many sets are required. A break is usually a minimum of 15 minutes as this is how long Kidd takes to change outfits.
- Do you require a changing area?Yes. Since Kidd's outfits are extremely expensive they cannot be left in rooms that are commonly used during the event by guests. For example a toilet. However, it needn't be anything fancy, a simple room that is nearby will suffice.
Our set lists can be completely tailored to your liking as Kidd Galahad performs over 250 songs from all three eras.