Elvis In Concert By Andy James
ANDY JAMES IS THE UK,S LEADING ELVIS TRIBUTE,WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WE CAN GUARANTEE YOU WONT FIND BETTER OR YOU DONT PAY.
ANDY WORKS WITH THE AUDIENCE TO MAKE SURE THEY ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT A CHEAP TACKY PERFORMER WHO JUST TURNS UP WITH A MICROPHONE AND A SPEAKER.
WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY BY OUR SET UP.OUR BACKING MUSIC SOUND COSTS THOUSANDS OF POUNDS TO RECREATE BY THE LONDON PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA ,WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN IN HOUSE SOUND AND LIGHTING GUY WHICH ADDS TO THE PERFORMANCE AND MAKES THE ACT UNTOUCHABLE BY OTHER TRIBUTE ACTS.
Andy won the Battle of Elvis competition in 2018.
In November 2018 our show set up won the best show set up award.
Angela Broomham• May 3, 2019
"Andy James and his team were absolutely amazing, he made our son's birthday party a night to remember, a fantastic time was had by all.
A massive thank you to all for a brilliant performance.
We will be booking for next year xxx"
Melanie Munro• Aug. 25, 2018
I booked Andy and Stuart for my Mum’s surprise 70th party (she’s a big Elvis fan). I couldn’t recommend them enough. From the moment I got in touch they were fantastic. Totally made the party, best Elvis act I’ve seen ever. Everyone was on the dance floor, sounded amazing, looked great and was truly brilliant with the audience - everyone had the best night. Really recommend the package with Stuart the DJ. He was great with crowd played great music, and made the night too. Thanks so much to you for making it a party we won’t forget. If you are looking to make a party the best it can be then hire these.
Bob• July 28, 2018
"We booked Andy for a big birthday party with nearly 80 guests. He absolutely wowed the party. If you close your eyes, you would be forgiven for thinking that the ‘King’ had entered the building!
His show, and it really is a fantastic show covers the whole range of Elvis songs. The sets, backing music are all top of the range. Andy is a very talented singer and a truly professional artist. He is supported by a great sound engineer and support team. I have seen brilliant Elvis tributes in Las Vegas. Andy is up there amongst the best.
Thank you Andy, for making my party a huge success."
mark• June 16, 2018
"must say what a fantastic night andy and his crew so pleasant I would highly recommend to
anyone, only one problem it had to end , cheers and thanks for your input made everything so
Emma• June 9, 2018
Absolutely fantastic the best ever Andy and Stewart made my day the best ever
Emma• June 3, 2018
We had Andy as the evening entertainment at our wedding last night - cannot thank you and Stuart enough - what an incredible performance! The team couldnt have been more accommodating or helpful. The dance floor was packed, our phones haven't stopped buzzing with people raving about the show! Elvis was literally in the building. Thanks so much guys. Emma & David Xx
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Our act is like no other, clients are amazed at the amount of set up equipment we have,you only have one chance with a audience, quote by Elvis presley
- What are the highlights of your career?Winning the Elvis tribute awards is Las Vegas 2008 and playing in front of the presley family
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform anything from a house party to stadiums
- How long do you play for?We can accommodate all events,we will work with you to give you what you want
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have our own very extensive lighting and The best sound equipment money can buy,we pride ourselves on quality.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have over 1 million cover and all our equipment is pat tested
- How much space do you require?Appropriate size about 8 ft x 8 ft min
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We do over 40 songs during our show but if there's a song we don't do we will do our best to do a song of your choice,we just ask for some notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on the clients wishes
- what makes you different from other artistsOur backing tracks cost over £20,000 and was recorded just for us by a 52 piece band,my stage costumes was tailor-made for me by a company in Las Vegas and is the best in the industry, having my own sound and lighting guy adds to the quality of the act,most performers have to keep walking to the sound deck adjusting the sound and picking the next track,very unprofessional in my eyes.
- what makes you different from other artistsFrom my experience,most tribute artists do the min to earn there fee,most just turn up perhaps with speakers and a microphone and cheap tacky sounding music,this is were we are absolutely different,we build a very very impressive set that will blow our clients away,we use over 15 k worth of equipment,plus we have our own tailer made backing music recorded just for us by a 52 piece orchestra. WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER SET UP,IF YOU DO YOU DONT PAY.
- What extras do you provide.We can supply a stage for a extra £180,we can also do a disco at a cost of only £30 extra,please dont waste your money on a dj,Stuart our sound and lighting engineer is also a very good dj. We can also supply a very professional compere at a very small cost.
We provide all the lighting and a backdrop curtain, we can adapt our show to fit any event,we normally o 2 x60 min sets.
We can for a very small fee of £30 provide a disco of popular music after our show saving you money on a dj.
If you want a professional compere we can also help with this .