Elvis In Concert By Andy James
ANDY JAMES IS THE UK,S LEADING ELVIS TRIBUTE,WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WE CAN GUARANTEE YOU WONT FIND BETTER OR YOU DONT PAY.
ANDY WORKS WITH THE AUDIENCE TO MAKE SURE THEY ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT A CHEAP TACKY PERFORMER WHO JUST TURNS UP WITH A MICROPHONE AND A SPEAKER.
WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY BY OUR SET UP.OUR BACKING MUSIC SOUND COSTS THOUSANDS OF POUNDS TO RECREATE BY THE LONDON PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA ,WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN IN HOUSE SOUND AND LIGHTING GUY WHICH ADDS TO THE PERFORMANCE AND MAKES THE ACT UNTOUCHABLE BY OTHER TRIBUTE ACTS.
Andy won the Battle of Elvis competition in 2018.
In November 2018 our show set up won the best show set up award.
Gemma Cheesley• 19 May 2018
We booked Andy James for a 60th Birthday last night for my dad who is a massive Elvis fan, the show that Andy put on was amazing & his interaction with the audience was fantastic. He had the dance floor packed. Not only was the show amazing, they are two lovely genuine guys who can’t do enough for you to make your party a hit!! We can’t thank you enough for everything you did for us. Book this guy if you want a party that rocks!
mark• 16 Jun 2018
"must say what a fantastic night andy and his crew so pleasant I would highly recommend to
anyone, only one problem it had to end , cheers and thanks for your input made everything so
melanie sisson• 31 Mar 2018
"We booked Andy's show as a surprise for our parents diamond wedding anniversary. Andy and Stuart could not have been more accommodating and worked with us in order to keep the secret. The looks on our parents faces when Elvis appeared was priceless.
Andy's act is first class he is an absolutely amazing performer. Along with Stuart the sound guy the show, music and lights were just fabulous.
Thoroughly enjoyed by all age groups.
If you are looking to book an Elvis tribute do not hesitate you...
Martyn• 14 Jul 2016
He was top drawer...a brilliant evening...had everyone on the dancefloor and the place was rammed....definately worth booking again
Caroline Marwood• 3 Mar 2018
There is a danger of this review not sounding genuine because it is too gushing but I cannot recommend Andy James highly enough. As I discovered when I started looking for an Elvis impersonator for a very special birthday for my Dad, there are a lot out there and it is hard to choose between them based on short video clips. So let me spare you the two days I spent researching and say look no further - I happened to strike gold! Not only is Andy's act just fantastic (I have had so many emails ...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Our act is like no other, clients are amazed at the amount of set up equipment we have,you only have one chance with a audience, quote by Elvis presley
- What are the highlights of your career?Winning the Elvis tribute awards is Las Vegas 2008 and playing in front of the presley family
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform anything from a house party to stadiums
- How long do you play for?We can accommodate all events,we will work with you to give you what you want
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have our own very extensive lighting and The best sound equipment money can buy,we pride ourselves on quality.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have over 1 million cover and all our equipment is pat tested
- How much space do you require?Appropriate size about 8 ft x 8 ft min
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We do over 40 songs during our show but if there's a song we don't do we will do our best to do a song of your choice,we just ask for some notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on the clients wishes
- what makes you different from other artistsOur backing tracks cost over £20,000 and was recorded just for us by a 52 piece band,my stage costumes was tailor-made for me by a company in Las Vegas and is the best in the industry, having my own sound and lighting guy adds to the quality of the act,most performers have to keep walking to the sound deck adjusting the sound and picking the next track,very unprofessional in my eyes.
- what makes you different from other artistsFrom my experience,most tribute artists do the min to earn there fee,most just turn up perhaps with speakers and a microphone and cheap tacky sounding music,this is were we are absolutely different,we build a very very impressive set that will blow our clients away,we use over 15 k worth of equipment,plus we have our own tailer made backing music recorded just for us by a 52 piece orchestra. WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER SET UP,IF YOU DO YOU DONT PAY.
- What extras do you provide.We can supply a stage for a extra £180,we can also do a disco at a cost of only £30 extra,please dont waste your money on a dj,Stuart our sound and lighting engineer is also a very good dj. We can also supply a very professional compere at a very small cost.
We provide all the lighting and a backdrop curtain, we can adapt our show to fit any event,we normally o 2 x60 min sets.
We can for a very small fee of £30 provide a disco of popular music after our ...