Elvis 56 can be booked Solo or with his own Elvis Band
Elvis 56, European Elvis Championship Finalist, hugely successful solo artist, presents to you the most Rocking show you'll see this year. "FROM MEMPHIS TO HOLLYWOOD". Backed by the brilliant "If I Can Dream" Band, Elvis 56 rocks his way through Elvis' musical and movie career.
He'll have you dancing in the aisles to such classics as, "Hound Dog", "I Beg Of You", That's Alright Mama" and "Don't Be Cruel"
He'll have you wanting to Love Him Tender when he sings, "Please Don't Stop Loving Me", I Was The One" and "One Night"
All the best Movies songs including, "Viva Las Vegas", "Jailhouse Rock", "King Creole", "Teddy Bear" and "G.I. Blues" plus many many more.
The show is definitely not to be missed, a must see for any Elvis Fan.
Of course no Elvis Tribute Show is complete without hearing such gems as "Suspicious Minds", & "If I Can Dream" and more.
If you only see one show this year then make sure it's
ELVIS 56 AND "THE IF I...
Donna howe• 3 Nov 2018
Elvis(Andy ) was absolutely fantastic. Good communication from start to finish. Good interaction with all the crowd and of course my mum the birthday girl. Excellent voice and one of the best elvis singers my mum has seen. Would definitely recommend him and not forgetting his lovely wife who does the background bits. Truly special day for my mum. Thank you
Parmjit Flora• 29 Sep 2018
Lovely time with Andy at my husbands birthday party! Would recommend.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take one break and times are agreed on the time of booking .
- How long do you play for?2 x 1 hour set's unless agreed otherwise.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Elvis Tribute artist.
- What are the highlights of your career?Doing theatres with my band . I am easily pleased lol.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Tribute shows to holiday parks . Social club's.
- How much space do you require?You give me what ever space you got lol.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have public liability insurance and all equipment is pat tested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I come with really good quality sound and lighting rigs. Pa can be from 1500 watts to a 6k rig for bigger shows