Ella Coleman is a professional solo singer covering jazz, swing, funk, soul, motown and pop from throughout the decades. She performs across the UK at weddings, events and venues
Cheryl Prior• 10 Jul 2018
We booked Ella for our corporate 40th anniversary and she was absolutely brilliant! She has a beautiful voice, a great personality and her music helped to get everyone in the mood for celebrations. I would definitely recommend Ella!
Zena Veal-Cox• 12 Nov 2018
Ella performed at the ideasUK awards dinner last week, entertaining our guests during drinks and throughout dinner. She has a great style, fabulous voice and was a 'hit' with our audience - both from the UK and UAE!
Nick Ross• 22 Dec 2017
"We booked Ella for our Xmas Party Night at Harvester Colton Mill and she was absolutely fantastic. The droid were being tough not dancing but she worked some magic and got some up to dance. Fantastic entertainer would definitely recommend and will be keeping Ella in mind for our future events!
Thank you Ella!"
Dave• 31 Dec 2016
Thank you for a super performance New Years Eve, Ella is a credit to her proffession and most of all to herself and her family. The feedback from our members and everyone in attendance was very positive and complementary. The way Ella conducted herself from our initial enquiries through to the actual event gave us nothing but confidence we had made a great choice, thank you very much. We would be very happy to endorse and recommend you to any any future clients/events and be more than happy to w...
Jane• 12 Aug 2017
Thanks Ella for entertaining at Furness Golf Club, you know how to put the sparkle into an event. We had a fabulous time celebrating at our Summer Ball & would highly recommend you!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I usually perform at weddings and a variety of events across the UK!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I take requests for performances as long as the booking is taken in advance and discussed as early as possible. I always offer requests to be learnt for wedding ceremonies and first dance. Sometimes an audience member has asked me for a song and I was able to perform it in my next set for them!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All my equipment is PAT tested and I have PLI upto £1 million.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I normally have a short break inbetween sets which could be as short as 15 minutes, however I am flexible with timings and will fit my performances in with you as best I can.
- How much space do you require?I don't require much space, just plug sockets!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have all my own full PA system and Lighting. Also a DJ booth if required!
- How long do you play for?I typically play for 2 x 45 minutes which can be split to 3 x 30 minutes. However wedding packages can vary and include a performance at the ceremony, drinks reception, wedding breakfast and evening reception.
- Who are your previous clients?My previous clients include Waldorf Astoria Hotels, McDonald Hotels, Fenwick, Destinology, Golf Clubs and Weddings
50s - Current Day
Jazz and Swing
Soul and Motown