Ella Coleman is a professional solo singer covering jazz, swing, funk, soul, motown and pop from throughout the decades. She performs across the UK at weddings, events and venues
Cheryl Prior• 10 Jul 2018
We booked Ella for our corporate 40th anniversary and she was absolutely brilliant! She has a beautiful voice, a great personality and her music helped to get everyone in the mood for celebrations. I would definitely recommend Ella!
Zena Veal-Cox• 12 Nov 2018
Ella performed at the ideasUK awards dinner last week, entertaining our guests during drinks and throughout dinner. She has a great style, fabulous voice and was a 'hit' with our audience - both from the UK and UAE!
Nick Ross• 22 Dec 2017
"We booked Ella for our Xmas Party Night at Harvester Colton Mill and she was absolutely fantastic. The droid were being tough not dancing but she worked some magic and got some up to dance. Fantastic entertainer would definitely recommend and will be keeping Ella in mind for our future events!
Thank you Ella!"
Amanda and Dianne• 9 Oct 2017
A huge THANK YOU to Ella, without her beautiful voice our wedding day would not have been so fantastic. All of our guests absolutley loved her and danced the day away, commenting OMG where did you find her? She is amazing! Everything we asked of Ella was done with style and pazzaz. In fact she reached far beyond our expectations. Thank you Ella, you are, and were truly amazing. Such a beautiful voice, personality and professional to the end.
David• 13 Jan 2017
We had the pleasure of having Ella perform for my wife’s 40th birthday party. Not only a fantastic voice and entertainer, but a lovely young lady who had gone above and beyond our expectations to make the party a true success. Music genres covered every age at the party from my two young children to elderly friends of ours. I can’t recommend this young lady enough, and I look forward to seeing her perform again in the near future.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I usually perform at weddings and a variety of events across the UK!
- Who are your previous clients?My previous clients include Waldorf Astoria Hotels, McDonald Hotels, Fenwick, Destinology, Golf Clubs and Weddings
- How long do you play for?I typically play for 2 x 45 minutes which can be split to 3 x 30 minutes. However wedding packages can vary and include a performance at the ceremony, drinks reception, wedding breakfast and evening reception.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have all my own full PA system and Lighting. Also a DJ booth if required!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All my equipment is PAT tested and I have PLI upto £1 million.
- How much space do you require?I don't require much space, just plug sockets!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I take requests for performances as long as the booking is taken in advance and discussed as early as possible. I always offer requests to be learnt for wedding ceremonies and first dance. Sometimes an audience member has asked me for a song and I was able to perform it in my next set for them!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I normally have a short break inbetween sets which could be as short as 15 minutes, however I am flexible with timings and will fit my performances in with you as best I can.
50s - Current Day
Jazz and Swing
Soul and Motown