Elie Rees is a singer/songwriter with attitude. Gigging extensively in South-East England Elie mixes songs by artists such as Joni Mitchel, Dolly Parton, Anne Marie and Stevie Wonder into her set list for a folksy and charismatic show.
“ELIE SINGS WITH GREAT FEEL AND EMOTION, THEN HITS YOU WITH SOME PUNK ATTITUDE…GREAT!” JON BOARD, BASSMENT
“ Talented Singer, Song-writer Elie Rees, really gets to the heart of the matter in her songs. She takes you on a her personal journey in which the listener, most definitely, will relate to in some way. Honest and heartfelt while at the same time touching on the edgy and raw. Look out for Elie Rees, this girl is going somewhere!!!!! “ Anita Wardell -Jazz vocalist
"As a new, but small music venue, Elie is a delight to host - her stunning vocals coupled with her guitar playing talent, her delightful music fills the bar perfectly and makes for a brilliant evening of entertainment. Thank you, Elie!" Alison Mcormack The Boathouse Cafe and Bar Barking.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take a 10-20 minute break after 45 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if you give me plenty of notice. It'll cost more if you want me to learn more than one song.
- How much space do you require?6x4ft minimum
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA, no lighting
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 but I can do 3 x 45 if you'd like.
I bring all my own equipment including a PA and can set up wherever suits you. I play pop, folk, country, americana and original tracks and will tailor the set list to suit the event. My set tends t...