Elaine has played piano for over 20 years, having started at age 5, and reached grade 8 at age 16, and the standard of professional DipABRSM at age 18. Elaine also studied the violin to grade 8, and has basic guitar skills.
Available for restaurants, cruises, hotels and private events, corporate events. Repertoire includes popular music, jazz and well-known classics as well as solo piano cocktail music. Currently holds residencies across London.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Elegant restaurants, hotel lounges, private parties
- Who are your previous clients?Italian restaurant in Central London, restaurant in Bristol, a top name hotel brand lounge
- How long do you play for?2-5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA, not lighting
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course, just let me know and I will learn it for you :)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?yes, ten minutes every hour
A professional standard pianist, accompanying her own vocals, with an eclectic repertoire, ranging from soft romantic numbers from the early twentieth century, to contemporary pop.
Pianist/singer or piano solo.
Typical set list would include:
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Read All About It (Emeli Sande)
Just the Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Your Song (Elton John)
Space oddity (David Bowie)
Closest Thing to Crazy (Katie Melua)