Ed Dibbles.Street Eats
Street Food fanatics - producing tasty, fresh food from recipes collected on our travels around the globe. Bespoke menus are produced around themes or just chosen as favourites. All food is freshly cooked in front of you using the highest quality, locally sourced produce wherever possible. We make all our own marinades, sauces and grind our own spice blends from scratch - we guarantee nothing comes out of a jar or can unless it is meant to!
We are family owned and run business serving only the most authentic Street Food from recipes, we have begged borrowed and stolen on our extensive travels around the World. Chose from Caribbean, Mexican, USA BBQ, Middle Eastern, Indian, Brazilian and South East Asian menus, just to name a few. If you don't know your Bimimbap from your Bunny Chow, or If you have a favourite of your own then just ask, as we are always up for a challenge.
"It's fun to get together and have something good to eat at least once a day. That's what human life is all a...
Katrina Horder• 3 Feb 2018
WOW WOW WOW!!!! We booked Simon & his family to cater for 35 people attending a joint 30th Birthday celebration in Dorset. We chose the Caribbean menu and it was tailored to exactly suit the parties needs & budget. The food was incredible and the service was perfect. Everyone couldn't praise the food enough. Thank you all so much for your hard work despite the horrible weather conditions. We highly recommend you and will be booking you again for the next group event we arrange. Lots of happy cus...
Sam• 4 Dec 2017
"Cheers Simon and co
The guests loved the food and Simon and his team were more then helpful and very easy to work with. Would highly recommend.
Many thanks again, Sam"
Emma Wills Davies• 17 Oct 2017
Wonderful food! They paid attention to every detail, took special diets very seriously and thoroughly researched the venue before the event. The food itself was delicious; freshly prepared and packed full of flavour. Everybody commented on how fantastic the food was. Would definitely use again!
Suzanne Evans• 11 Jul 2017
Brilliant service! Wonderful food and great commication leading up to the day. Recommend 100%!
MELANIE MACER• 13 Oct 2018
Excellent food. Excellent service. Good value. Highly recommended
- What services do you offer?Full catering for private events, parties, weddings and special occasions. We specialise in street food and World cuisine using recipes we have gathered on our travels. All food is prepared by ourselves, we grind our own spices, make our own marinades and cook everything from scratch.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No unfortunately not.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes everything is freshly cooked in front of you.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely. This is the only way to ensure that you get exactly what you want. We write bespoke menus for each booking so think of it as "a la carte" written by you not the chef.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Authentic World cuisine from recipes gathered from the Countries of origin - From Middle Eastern, Caribbean, Paella and tapas cooked in a traditional 100cm pan, Mexican, Brazilian, USA, European, SE Asia (Vietnamese Banh Mi & Xeo, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Cambodia), Indian, Sri Lankan and a few more besides - just ask
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we always cater for vegetarians, vegans, allergy sufferers and any special diets. We would have an initial consultation first to ascertain the requirements and then write the menu accordingly.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes we can through our sister company (run by our daughter) - Boozy Bakes - also to be found on this platform. We can provide any cakes whatsoever and also a full range of desserts.
- What is included in the menu?We include everything requested in our quotation ie: staff, cooking equipment, gas, etc. Anything that is optional would be clearly marked so there are no surprises or hidden extras.
Private Functions, Weddings, Parties, Events & Festivals etc. We also have a licence to sell and serve alcohol.