Drop Dead Caricatures
Live caricature portraits in five minutes. Paper can be customised with a logo if desired, and portraits are designed to be fun, vivacious and capture a likeness rather that being either grotesque or randomised cartoons.
Julie Brazil• Dec. 13, 2019
Dave was very good. He was prompt, quick and had a queue waiting to have their pictures created. We have them all displayed in the office.
Yvette Scott• Sept. 7, 2019
Everyone was very impressed!! He had a queue of guests at my wedding - keen to be drawn by him. Highly recommend Dave.
Hristina Keyvanova• July 6, 2019
Our guests were really happy and we had a great fun with the caricatures we got. He created an amazing environment and I would recommend him to everyone.
Mikaela Lines• June 29, 2019
Dave was great! Everyone enjoyed getting their portraits done at the event. Dave was very prompt and polite and I will definitely look to use him again!
Debbie Dodman• June 29, 2019
amazing artist, couldn't have asked for better, all my guests had their "portrait" completed and Dave stayed longer than expected, was a great success!
Teresa Pugh• June 24, 2019
Dave was absolutely brilliant at our wedding in June, we are so pleased we used Drop Dead Caracatures. We wanted something different and which was fun and our guests had something to take home. Dave was busy for the whole 3 hours he was there and I think he was there actually longer than the 3 hours. He is a superb artist, we can't believe the likeness! We highly recommend if you want something different and fun Dave is worth every penny, and he is very reasonable compared to others that we looked at. 5 stars all the way! Thank you so much Dave.
Services From Drop Dead Caricatures
Live Caricature Portraits At Your Big Event
Portraits From Photos
- How long is the act?I am flexible. Normal sessions are between 2 and 4 hours.
- What is included in the wedding package?An option for logo/header pre-printed paper or pre-drawn bodies with a theme.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?Just adequate lighting and access to chairs to sit and draw guests.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?None
- Do you make subjects look grotesque?No. The best caricatures capture the likeness of a person at their most vivacious, sexy and charismatic!